Let Me (Eighteen Part 1)

"You passed?"

Jaebeom asks with an obvious teasing tone, acting as if he couldn't really believe what his friend was saying right now.

"Fuck you, Im! What do you think of me, huh?!"

Jackson said while smiling, playfully hitting his friend with his book.

"Isn't just unbelievable? You're always getting on that professor's nerves, she kicked you out a few times and you didn't even pass any of her exams and yet you passed? What miracles have you done, seriously?"

Jaebeom spoke. It's not that he's getting all so bitter about his friend passing that subject despite him being a big black sheep for that professor, he just really couldn't believe it and he just finds it really funny.

"Believe it or not, I really did nothing!"

Jackson said in defeat while chuckling, throwing his hands in the air.

"Yow, what's up!"

Both Jaebeom and Jackson shifted their heads at the new comers once they heard that familiar voice. The three younger guys immediately sit down beside their hyungs at the lounge once they reached them.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Jaebeom asks since their campus was surely far from here and they don't usually visit them, it was often Jaebeom and Jackson visiting them all.

"You sounded like you didn't really want us here?"

Youngjae said as he clings at his boyfriend's arm, pouting and trying to be cute.

"You know that's not true."

Jaebeom answered as he places a kiss on his forehead.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be in class during this hours?"

Jackson asks after quickly checking the time on his wrist watch. It's not that they didn't want them here, it's just they find it so weird that they were indeed visiting them since it was never the case. These guys were just too lazy to walk some distance or even take a short ride.

"Okay fine, then we're just going!"