Let Me (Eighteen Part 2)

"Are you sure she didn't tell your, Mom?"

Jinyoung asks, stopping right in front of the, Kim's big elegant doors, obviously being a little paranoid again.

He just can't help but to be a little worried about it. This will be his second time going back here and knowing that someone at this house already knew about them, triggers his anxiousness. What if she had accidentally spilled it to the younger's, Mom? Jinyoung isn't still seriously ready for any confrontation about that.

Yugyeom pulls out a smile as he gently reaches to touch the older's soft cheeks.

"She did not and she won't. I know, Nana. We can trust her about it, don't worry hyung,"

He softly said, his voice was sending assurance for the senior's worries.

Jinyoung only stares at him for a few seconds before he started nodding his head slightly and they finally made their way inside the mansion.

"Hi Dad!"

The younger greeted when they spotted his father reading some newspaper on the living room. The older man lifted his gaze from his newspaper to the two younger guys and smiles.

"Good evening, Mr. Kim—Ah! I mean, Uncle!"

Jinyoung greeted and ended up getting shy for doing it wrong.

"And to you, Jinyoung,"

The older man said.

"Where's, Mom?"

"She stops by at the salon for some hair treatment," He answered, going back on looking at his newspaper, "Anyway, how are you kids doing?"

"We're good!"

"Glad to hear that. Are your friends coming over tonight? Should I ask nana to prepare some foods or something?"

"No, thanks, Dad! It's just me and Jinyoung hyung tonight, he'll help me about my papers right hyung?"

Yugyeom said as he slightly nudges the guy beside him.