Let Me (Fifteen)

"Is everything set up already?"

Jinyoung asks while him and some of his officers are making their way to the council's office.

"The leaflets and evaluation sheets are still at the office but everything other than that are all set up."

Junmyeon spoke at his side.

Jinyoung checks the time on his wrist watch and seeing they only have like 20 minutes before the first seminar starts, he starts walking a little faster, making the other guys beside him pacing their steps too.

"Why don't they bring it down now? We only have 20 minutes left? Jeon-si and the others hasn't yet arrived?"

He questioned. Knowing that he had gave that task to the junior rep and the other younger representatives.

"They arrived pretty late earlier, the freshman rep said they need to check it all first before bringing it down."

"What the heck? Are they sure they'd be done on time?"

Jinyoung said, forehead's wrinkling by what he is hearing right now.

Junmyeon only shrugged his shoulders.

This day is indeed, such a busy and hectic day. Today is when the three continuous seminars would be held in three different times the whole day. The student council officers were all busy with preparing, organizing and facilitating the upcoming seminars. They keep on running and setting up everything since morning not even giving them the slightest time to take a break. They had been so pretty occupied and focused because they knew they couldn't mess this up, specially, they have invited some of the most well-known personalities in the industry as a guest speakers and that the university itself were greatly rooting for this since they had funded it a quiet big amount of money, thus putting the whole student council organization in a great pressure.

Jinyoung was in pressure the most. He only has like two hours of sleep last night. He rushed the remaining and unfinished things last night on his own at his apartment so it would be faster and would be ready tomorrow, after that he couldn't sleep because he keeps on thinking about the younger and what should he do to make up to him and it had mixed with all of his worries about the seminars that he couldn't even sleep anymore no matter how much he tried shutting his eyes and mind.

Jinyoung stops on his track when he heard his phone ringing, feeling a little expectant, he quickly pulled the thing out of his pocket only to be disappointed when he saw his sister's name at the caller's ID.