Let Me (Nineteen Part 1)

Days are just really passing by so quickly and the older guys graduation ceremony is just seriously around the corner. Today, the hyungs had their graduation pictorial and they were planning to go out after it to buy some new suit for their graduation ball, then go to the Kim's mansion to hang out and spend some time together since they thought and said that they really need to do it more now while they still have a chance, knowing all too well that once the hyungs had already graduated, they'll be truly busy in their own and they might lack some time seeing and hanging out with each other anymore.

"Are they at the mall already?"

Jackson asks beside Jaebeom at the backseat, Mark was sitting on his other side.

"Youngjae said they went at the mechanic for a while. Bam's suddenly got a flat tire."

Jaebeom reported after reading the text from his boyfriend.

"Bammie should definitely needs to replace his tires, it always bursts for like three times in a week?"

Mark commented and they started chuckling about that, remembering how that kid keeps on complaining about always having a flat tire when he's just seriously so lazy to even replace it.

"Anyway, where's your phone? Mine's dead already and I need to text mom about the graduation,"

Mark told his boyfriend, asking for his phone since he really need to inform his parents about the graduation date and his phone was long gone dead since morning because he forgot to charge it last night.

"On my bag, baby."

Jackson answered, pointing at his bag beside Mark and the other guy started rummaging inside of it looking for his phone, but instead of fishing out that device, Mark fished out something instead.

"What is this?"

He asks, examining the thing on his hand and both Jackson and Jaebeom at his side suddenly shifted their eyes at that thing in horror.

"Jackson Wang, what is this?"

Mark asks again as his face started pulling out a serious expression, lips pursed into a thin line while holding that piece of paper and waiting for his boyfriend's answer.

Jackson's breath started hitching as he stares at the paper with a horrified look, secretly giving the other guy beside him a glance as if asking him for help, but Jaebeom immediately shifted his eyes out of the window when he saw Mark throwing him a glare, deciding that he should just be quiet and not get involved with them. Totally leaving Jackson with lots to explain on his own.