Let Me (Eleven Part 2)

Jinyoung lets out a deep sigh as he tries to focus himself again on their professor who's speaking in front. He just doesn't know why he was so distracted these past few days as if there's something inside of him that keeps on bothering him.

Looking outside the window, he finally got a temporary peace of mind.

"Fucking let go of him!"

And it was when Jinyoung, for the nth time, flinched on his seat as a certain memory came back flashing in his mind. He shakes his head slightly trying to shook the thoughts away, but he just can't.

Giving up, he lazily rests his back on his chair, letting himself be drown again with his own thoughts.

"Can you...not...be around me for a while?"

He wasn't sure if that was necessary, but he thinks that it will at least give him time to sort out his thoughts these past few days.

Don't get him wrong. He wasn't mad or anything, in fact, even though he's a little in denial about it, he was thankful that the younger didn't even hesitate to stand up for him. Jinyoung had never yet gone into a fist fight and even though he was always so full of himself and that he does appears so tough, he didn't know if he can protect himself in that way if ever that thing happens and no one was there to protect him. Maybe he'll swing a fist but he didn't know if it would be effective against that jerk. So having the younger with him that time, even though he was ashamed that the younger witnessed someone man handling him, he felt thankful and he honestly felt that strong security even though he was in fact younger than him.

Actually, the reason for him saying that is, yes, it was true that he will be so busy this upcoming week, he knows that it wouldn't get him into any better and so he was positive that he'll be prone to stress and irritation. Jinyoung isn't someone you'll love to meet during those times and he was worried that he'll get to yell at him again if ever he's around. He didn't want to be guilty over something again during his most stressful days, that's why he thinks it was better for him to not be around.

Also, one of the hidden reasons is that... he feels so sorry....

He feels so sorry that the younger saw that happening to him, he feels so sorry that he got into a fight because of him...he feels so sorry to pull out that agitating version of the younger that after it, Jinyoung feels like he just wanted the floor to just eat him whole and that he feels like he doesn't have the guts to even face him anymore...

Lastly,