Let Me (Two)

Going to school wasn't much of problem for Kim Yugyeom before. In fact, he was always so eager to go to school and do his best, not because he wanted to topped the class, but because he wanted to be good enough with everything like his long time crush, Park Jinyoung. Just the mere thought of going to school, seeing and admiring that senior from afar is enough for him to be determined to woke up everyday and prepare himself for school.

But that was before...

Before he embarrassingly shouted his feelings for that hyung in a drunk game while having almost all of the university's population in there.

Honestly, he had been daydreaming a lot of the day that he'd finally confess to him. He imagined a very romantic scene with roses and candles. Where he would asked him to dance to a sweet song and will finally told him how much he likes him, but of course, it was just an imagination and even though he had been planning that in his mind for years, he knows for sure that he doesn't really have the guts to even stand right in front of him without looking so dumb and pathetic, and in just a snap, look who's hiding here at the tree near the university's gate because he embarrassingly shouted his three years of secret admiration for his senior at that party?

"Yugyeom?"

The said boy suddenly flinches on his spot the moment he heard someone from behind him, turning around, he saw, Mark smiling at him.

"What're are you doing here?"

The older asked while Yugyeom starts scratching the back of his head.

"Uh, I'm just...not sure if I want to attend today's classes or not..."

He answered, not really sure of what he was saying. He lift up his head to look at his hyung when he heard him chuckling.

"Is it true?"

Mark asks, slightly confusing the kid in front of him.

"Hyung?"

"I mean, your thing for Jinyoung, the one you shouted so loud at the party last Friday? Is it true?"

Yugyeom's cheeks suddenly feels like heating with Mark's questions. He didn't know why do it feels so weird to hear it from someone else even though it was true anyway.

Yugyeom couldn't find his tongue to even answer his question, so he just nodded his head to confirm it, earning a giggle from the older.

"I knew it."

He said and ruffles the younger's head. Yugyeom looks up to him again with a surprised look as if asking him how did he know?

"It was kind of obvious to be honest, though you weren't that close with, Jinyoung, everytime he's around or some of us would mention his name you kind of have that spark in your whole being or some shits like that,"

"Was it really that obvious?!"

He asked, amazed by his own obliviousness. He suddenly thought that if it was that obvious then does the person in topic had noticed it already before he even did embarrassed himself?

Mark started to walk ahead of him while laughing. Yugyeom just hesitantly followed him.

"For me it was obvious, I don't know with other people,"

He answered, now having the younger walking beside him.

"Do you think, uh...Jinyoung hyung....he..."

"If do noticed already?"

Mark finishes the question himself, knowing how shy and hesitant his junior is.