Let Me (Twenty Part 1/End)

Yugyeom picks up his phone and keys at his bedside table once he's done preparing himself, he stood in front of his mirror once last time to check himself before finally walking out of his bedroom.

"Are you going out today, son?"

He shifted his head to look at the older lady once he heard her speaking, quickly jogging his way down the stairs as he smiles at him.

"Yes, Nana! I'm going to school,"

"School? I thought, you guys are done with these semester?"

She asked, because as far as she knows the semester is almost done.

"We actually are, I'm just going to school to meet the hyungs, it's their graduation ball today,"

"Oh really? Wow! It was just like yesterday that you kids became friends in your lower years and now some you are already going to graduate from college? Time do really flies so fast!"

The older lady beams, suddenly having those flashbacks of her first time meeting this kid's friends, feeling so proud with them even though they're not her real grandson.

"It sure do flies so fast, Nana."

Yugyeom answered while smiling, realizing too that they've been all great friends for such a long time already.

"Ah, anyway, Nana? Are mom and dad going back tonight?"

He asks, suddenly remembering something important.

"They're on a two-day trip and they wouldn't be back until tomorrow afternoon."

The older answered, getting a little curious as he saw that quick smirk from the younger's lips when he heard that.

"Why are you asking?"

"Huh? Uh...nothing. I'm just kind of missing them already,"

The younger reasoned out, now going back on smiling innocently at his nana.