Let Me (Five)

"Okay that's enough. You all go and get your make up done. We'll be on in 1 hour."

Jinyoung said, finally dismissing their last minute rehearsal before their final presentation.

He looks at his wrist watch and let out a deep sigh. They've been here at the filming room since 5am and all that they have for meal is two boxes of chicken, and they couldn't get to focus on eating either because they're all busy doing stuffs for the play.

Today is the University's foundation day, meaning, there will be a lot fun stuffs to happen for this day. Starting from different booths down to variety of competitions were colleges would be competing against each other.

One of it is the stage play competition, were all colleges would use the same theme, but will have their own uniqueness in making a script about it, directing, and performing it. Many colleges had joined the competition, specially the two biggest rivals. The College of Theater Arts and the College of Film Arts. This two colleges had been getting the title for so many years, but theater majors had been winning for two consecutive years already, making the film majors bitter and triggered. That is why this time, the seniors in charge for this play in the film majors were doing everything to get the title back from them. That is also why they were all this focused, strict and sensitive.

"How's that?"

Jinyoung asks as soon as he reached his best friend Mark, who's as usual sitting in front of his monitor checking the sound effects one last time before the play, making sure that there wouldn't be any problem with it later.

"All done!" Mark beamed as he stretches both of his arms upwards while letting out a tired yawn. "Hope we can win back the title this time,"

He said, making his friend at his side scoff.

"Why so unsure?" Jinyoung said after drinking some water from his bottle, "We should claim it. We will win."

He said confidently and unconsciously checked the time on his wrist watch.

"Well, we better be. Our Alumni will look down on us, too, just like what they did to the last batch of in-charge seniors last year for not winning the title back."

"Why worry about that? We are more focused and competitive than the last batch. We will win."

He said as if he already predicted it while opening the script one more time.

"The theater majors were all on this, too, I bet they're all thinking the same thing about winning actually,"

Mark said while chuckling, remembering how his theater major boyfriend was telling him to just retreat because they will win again this year.

"You're not giving tips on your boyfriend about our script, didn't you?"

Jinyoung asks not really meaning it. He knows his best friend so well, he wouldn't just do that.

"Well, honestly, sometimes, love can make you do things,"

He said trying to tease his best friend.

Jinyoung slowly lift up his gaze from his script to him, giving him a look as if saying, 'You're kidding right?'

"Oh come on! I was just joking! Of course, I won't!"

He said while laughing, but quickly stops when, Jinyoung only stares at him and goes back on reading the script.

"Geez. Why so serious?"

He said and chuckles.

Jinyoung didn't say anything anymore and just reads.