Let Me (Thirteen)

Yugyeom wakes up with a mild headache. He slowly tries to sit on the sofa and a sudden sneeze suddenly came up from his nose, groaning as he slightly feels dizzy.

He looks up at the wall clock and immediately been alarmed. It's already 9AM in the morning but he was still here at his hyung's apartment, just got woke up and still unprepared. Yugyeom roams his eyes around the room trying to look for Jinyoung but he couldn't see him inside.

'Did he already went to school?'

He thought as he tries to stands up.

It's only been a few steps when Yugyeom started sneezing again, he tried to regained his balance when his head suddenly feels like spinning.

"Hey, what're you doing?!" The younger didn't even notice the door unlocking and that Jinyoung was finally back from the pharmacy nearby. He immediately got a hold of the younger as he guided him back at the sofa. "You shouldn't be walking around,"

The older said as he made him lay back down again, pressing his palm on the younger's forehead checking his temperature.

Yugyeom was confused but he just stays still on his spot, pulling the blanket even more, not wanting to make him mad.

"Hyung, aren't we late for school?"

He asks with a dry voice. He feels shitty even by just speaking.

"You can't go to school like that, you might just collapse or something?"

Jinyoung answered. He took a soft towel on the small table, soak it a little in that bowl of water and gently placed it on the younger's forehead and that's when Yugyeom finally realized that he was sick.

"I saw you shivering as heck last night when I get a glass of water," Jinyoung said as he checks those medicines that he bought earlier one by one, "We shouldn't have really run under the rain last night."

He added and finally shifted his position to look at him. He stares at the younger's pale face and lets out a sigh. He just suddenly feels like it was his fault again. He could've just made the younger go home first since they were already at the bus stop last night and that Yugyeom can just take that ride on his way home then maybe he wouldn't be running with him and eventually falls sick this morning?

"Do you want to move at the bed?"

Jinyoung asks still staring at him while the younger was just staring back at him too.

Yugyeom only slightly shakes his head as a 'no.' He didn't think he can walk there anyway because his body feels so heavy as fuck.

"Are you sure?"

Jinyoung asks again, worrying for him even more, thinking that it'll be more comfortable for the younger to be laying on the bed instead of this small sofa.

Yugyeom only nodded his head as he pulls out a small sweet smile at him, trying to assure him that he was fine here, earning another sigh from the older.

They just stay there at their positions while looking at each other. Yugyeom can seriously see and feel how much the older is worrying over him and he feels bad at the same time happy with that fact. He feels bad because he made him this worried again, Jinyoung had been pretty messed up the first he admitted that he was worried when Yugyeom got totally beaten up and Yugyeom didn't want to see him being like that again, it's just makes his heart hurts too and he feels guilty so he promises himself that he wouldn't make him feel like that again. On the other hand, he was happy because it just feels so good to know that the older do cares for him. Even if just because he was younger or because he was just a friend or what, Yugyeom is happy with just the thought of it alone.