Let Me (Twenty Part 2/End)

Jackson immediately pushes the gates open as he finally reached the basketball court, he jogs his way inside the wide court and roams his eyes everywhere to look for a certain guy, but to no avail, he's not there either.

He stops at the middle of the court as he took his time to control his breathing. He was panting so heavily because he's been running and roaming everywhere for a few minutes now. His forehead is already sweating and his legs started shaking a bit, he didn't even know if that was because he's already exhausted or he was just really worried and nervous for their friend?

"Where the heck are you, Park Jinyoung?"

He whispered under his breath, now feeling so guilty.

He didn't really know what happened or how did it happened that once they've all got back at their table after that romantic song, the guy wasn't there anymore? They didn't worry too much at first because someone from the next table told them that he saw the guy standing up and walking towards the comfort room when they asked him. They thought he'd be back soon, but they couldn't help but worry again when Jinyoung isn't yet back at the table for almost 15 minutes. By that time, Mark finally stood up to go check on him inside the comfort room, but their friend wasn't inside of any of the cubicles, thus making them a little paranoid already. It was completely weird too because Jinyoung didn't even called or texted them if he's actually going to somewhere or just really planning to go home early. They just seriously fall in a complete panic once they tried calling him and found out that his device was obviously off. They even tried to call his sister at his apartment hoping that he's there already since his place wasn't really that far from the uni, but he wasn't there either and he didn't update his sister about it too if he's finally going home or not? And they are sure that he wasn't at the younger's place because Yugyeom wasn't updating anything about it too?

"I'm so sorry, Yugyeom..."

He mutters again as he suddenly thought of his younger friend.

He feels so bad for not keeping an eye and taking care of that guy for his youngest friend. They have promise him that they'll take care of him instead since the younger wouldn't be there, and that he didn't need to worry about the plan and just put it all on them. Yugyeom trusts them about it and he was obviously expecting that they can bring Jinyoung to him without any worries or anything, but just look what happened right now? In just a snap they are here, roaming the whole fucking university to go find him. He honestly feels so ashamed to him, their youngest friend and that guy should be celebrating and being happy right now, but they just all mess it up because they're all so freaking selfish to leave him alone at that table.

'If ever something not so good happened to him...I seriously wouldn't get to forgive myself!'

He thought, because even though they've never been one with anything, he's still their friend, his boyfriend's best friend and his youngest friend's special one.