Let Me (Three)

He was immediately greeted by the sight of those seniors being busy with their whole production the moment he stepped foot inside the filming room. They are just so busy to the point that they didn't even noticed him walking a little nearer at the center.

From where he was standing, Yugyeom's eyes immediately searched for that certain guy. He saw him standing below the stage, pointing to this and that and instructing the actors on the stage. Yugyeom immediately sensed that this isn't really the right timing to be making a move, because from what he was seeing right now, everyone is already stressed out. Jinyoung's calm voice is already rising with every open of his mouth. Even his Mark hyung seems so tired already.

'Should I just go back later?'

He asked himself, not really sure of what to do?

"Uh excuse me, everyone is busy today. You're purpose?"

Yugyeom slightly flinches on his spot when he suddenly heard someone talking from behind his back. He quickly turned around and was greeted with a senior holding a bunch of clothes that's seems to be the actor's costumes.

"Oh, I-I..."

Yugyeom started, not really sure of what to say.

"Oh, Kim Yugyeom?"

Another senior, who just step inside the room too, said the moment he saw the junior.

"You know him?"

"Well, yes. My sister had a crush on him, he's quiet popular with girls to be honest,"

Yugyeom didn't seriously know what to do right now. These seniors are talking about him as if he wasn't there in front of them.

"And haven't you heard about it? He likes our very own bossy guy, Park Jinyoung."

Yugyeom's cheeks immediately felt burning the moment the senior said that as if it was the most casual thing to ever say.

"Really? This kid? He likes Jinyoung?"

The other one asks in amusement and his friend just nodded his head to confirm it.

"Well, kid, you're seriously so brave! Good luck!"

He said while chuckling and finally starts walking past them.

Yugyeom didn't even know if that was a motivation or a warning. But since he do know what and who he was going deal with, maybe he'll just take that as a motivation.

"You've got a crazy idea of confessing your feelings for him, kiddo!"

The guy said while laughing and probably remembering that night where a bunch of secrets had been revealed, including the junior's thing for their block mate.

Yugyeom didn't say anything and just hesitantly smiles at him.

He already knows how crazy and embarrassing it was, please just stop reminding him about it already. Geez!

"Anyway, you're here for Jinyoung-si?"

"N-Not really...I'm actually looking for Mark hyung,"

He said, because it was true anyway that he was looking for Mark for Jackson's favor and half lying because he was actually intending to see Jinyoung instead of him.

The senior gave him a playful look as if telling him that he do knows his motives. Yugyeom just laugh a bit and the senior finally left him.

"Mark, you've got some visitor!"

He yelled before going back on his own tasks.

Mark immediately shifted his attention from the monitor and searched for someone familiar. Seeing Yugyeom standing not too far away from them, he immediately waved at him and gestured him to come closer.