Let Me (Seven)

After the school radio had announced that the guy was finally captured by the police, the classes then resumes on its regular schedule and Yugyeom had to wait from 12pm to 5pm just for his classes to end so he can finally go out and check on his senior.

"Bye guys! I'm gonna go out first now, okay?"

Yugyeom said and immediately sprinted his way out of their room after the professor dismissed their last class.

Bambam and Youngjae only chuckles on their own while watching their friend being so whipped like that.

The younger eagerly made his way to the film arts campus while having his mind occupied with just, Park Jinyoung alone.

Jinyoung is the council's president and it was causing him to be always busy with almost everything, so he didn't how long does he have to wait for him to finished all of his duties, but the nonetheless he'll wait for him even if it takes forever.

"Oh, Gyeommie!"

Mark immediately greeted him once he saw the younger at their campus.

"Hyung!"

"What're you doing here?"

"Well...you know?"

Yugyeom shyly said as he starts scratching the back of his head and Mark starts laughing a little.

"Well, of course you're here for Park Jinyoung, I see?"

"Yes hyung. Anyway, you guys done with your classes now?"

"Yeah but you know him, he has a lot of duties to do outside our course,"

"I know, I'm willing to wait though,"

"Aww! You're so cute!"

"Hyung~"

Yugyeom whined a little when Mark started pinching his nose. Can they just stop babying him please?

"Alright, but you gotta be a little cautious today. Jinyoung doesn't seem to be in a good mood since morning, he's just a lot more sensitive and grumpy today so..."

Mark reminded him, remembering how his best friend keeps on glaring at him whenever he would try to talk to him or even with anyone else inside their room. He even yelled at their block mate who accidentally bumped on his chair while walking to the front.

"Is it because of that incident from detention?"

"Well that's one, he told me he just took a phone call from his sister for a while so he goes out of the room and when he got back there was already a commotion and someone is lying with their own blood on the floor. Luckily, the victim was fine now, the wound isn't that deep and the culprit had been arrested earlier, but yeah, he had been scolded by the other higher officials because of it,"

"He had been scolded?!"

Yugyeom asked, a little surprised. He couldn't imagine that guy being scolded by someone. Thinking about it, Yugyeom couldn't help but to pity him, it hurts and angers him to know that someone had been putting the blame on Jinyoung when it wasn't even his fault in the first place.

"Yeah and also the results regarding the stage play competition is out,"

"Really? How's it?"

"That's another thing actually, neither the theater majors or film majors had won. It's unexpected but yeah the science majors took the crown and obviously, Jinyoung wasn't so happy about the result so you really better be cautious in approaching him, you might be yelled at or something,"

Yugyeom wouldn't deny the fact that he feels a little bit scared by his hyung's warnings. He's not sure how will he react if ever the older starts yelling at him or pushing him away, but one thing is for sure, Yugyeom is so much worried about him right now and he have this strong urge inside of him telling him to do something to cheer up the older to at least lessen his stresses and frustrations even just for a bit.