chapter five ♣ The first realm

But still, she didn't quite understand the whole situation. This was the twenty first century. There were no kings who waged war on other villages. There were only presidents, overseeing various countries.
Noticing for the first time, what she and the other women were wearing, two wrappers, one tied around their chests, and one tied around their waists even though hers were of a better quality material, and the beads that were on her head, neck, waist, wrists and ankles, also looking at the kind of houses around, with roofs made of palm and mud, it suddenly occurred to her that she'd forgotten to ask the next most important question all along. When was she?
"please what year are we in? she asked franctically, looking from one young lady to the next
"Wow, princess. You really don't remember all this? You must have really hit your head harder than we thought. We're in the year 1325"
"what?" She screamed out, struggling to breathe, wheezing and coughing. She was a medical doctor, so she could recognize this as the initial signs of a panic-attack. Breathe Ajora. You got through dying, you sure as hell can get through this too, she told herself and that seemed to do the trick as her body instantly began to calm down. If she'd actually died and then gone back to the past, then all what they were saying....she being a princess, Kings and villages, would make little more sense.
So apparently, she'd died and opened a window. Whether it was to heaven or hell, she'd yet to find out.
Her analytical mind stated processing different possibilities. It was possible that she'd died, at the exact same time a princess in the past had died, because they'd kept on saying that the princess had fallen down and hit her head hard. Maybe the fall had actually killed the princess and her roaming spirit had inherited the dead princess's body, through a window opened in time. A window strong enough to toss a spirit back to the past.
She laughed at the gibberish that had just been conjured up in her mind. There were no windows who tossed strange spirits to the past. There were only deaths of people, followed by eternal darkness....or fire....or whatever. But for the life of her, she couldn't explain what she was doing here then...couldn't explain if she was even really dead.
But going by her initial theory, if she was really in a stranger's body, how come she still had the right name? Her own name? coming up short, she simply surmised that maybe somewhere in the time past, there had been one of her ancestors who'd had the name too. Ajora Ndukwe.
And suddenly, up to fifty hefty men, bare chested with dark faces and black marks all over them, came out from a nearby building where they'd been since apparently, chanting war songs in loud bass voices and coming to a halt in front of them, with the other ladies shivering in fear, holding themselves and gathering all around her for support. Surprisingly, a surge of protective instincts rose within her, to protect these women, the last living inhabitants of her tribe. The war songs ceased and someone who seemed like their leader spoke up.
"I believe we've given you ample time to rest ladies. Its time to continue our journey. Our king is an impatient man, who does not like to be kept waiting. I'm glad that none of you were foolish enough to try to escape. You would have been caught eventually, and killed on the spot 'cause we don't have time for rubbish. Now, get up all of you, let's move." Earlier, she'd wondered if she'd opened a window to heaven or hell. She was scared that the prospects were looking more like hell. Was it her eye or were the white clouds starting to grow bigger again?

PRESENT DAY...
"Hmm...hmmm....hmm" Ella was breathing heavily in the bathroom. Oh Lord. Oh Lord . what was she going to do? Her worst nightmares were coming to pass. They couldn't find her sister Ajora, neither could they find a dead body. She had simply gone missing. DAjorappeared. This was supposed to be Ajora's wedding night with her beloved. And now, she Elle, was forced to keep up the pretense this far...even farther.
Finally accepting the fact that there was no other way around it, she and Christopher were going to make love this night, she began to view him in a sexual way. She'd always seen him as a brother....as family... but if she hoped to at least gain a little pleasure from all this, she had to at start seeing Christopher as a full-blooded male.
Chris and Ajora had never had sex, which meant that he would want to make up for all the previously wasted opportunities, by going at her over and over again. Lord, this was going to be a long night. She was presently in the bathroom, cleaning off the makeup of the day from her face; wearing a sexy lingerie, 'cause she truly had to act the part. If Ajora had been the one here, she'd done the same thing too, prepared for her big night.
"come on Ajora. Are you going to sleep in the bathroom forever? I'm coming to get you now" chris called from the room.
"No please wait, I'm done. I'm coming out" she stood up to get out. She wasn't a virgin, but she hadn't had sex in years, so she was kind of nervous.
Opening the bathroom door she came face to face with Chris, who was stark naked on the bed waiting for her
" Oh my.." she said shocked. Not expecting that, turning her face away. She was also at a dAjoradvantage herself, on her flimsy, barely there, pant and bra
"shy now Ajora? And I somehow never pegged my wife as someone who would be shy to look at her own husband" he said with a smile on his face, standing up and walking towards where she was, rooted to the spot. She closed her eyes , not daring to look at her sister's husband in that way.
"Um...can we at least off the lights? She asked as a last minute effort, shakingly.

. ♥. ♥. ♥. ♥.

Hey guys!
And the chapter ended just like that!
How was the chapter? Do you like it?

So...
If you liked this chapter, show me that you did by
Commenting (very important)
Clicking the like buttons ( please, this could literarily save a life! In what ways? I'm not sure. Still searching goggle for that. What?! We've all got our problems! *shrugging*

And please follow me on my page. Everyone likes being popular, including me! Jayjay! Actually, that's not my name. My name's Esther. So... Can I get a follower this week? Is that you who's reading this right now? Common! Imma be your sweet sexy angel. Once you leave this page, go follow me pretty please!!! But hey! Make sure you like and comment first. You ain't wanna get on my bitchy side.

Alright. I'm ranting. I'm gonna stop now.

Okay. One benefit of following me? You get additional sneak peeks into the novel, later in the week, paraventure I don't have time to type the next chapter!
So... Regular sneak peeks, first hand views of my regular post, and of course, a sure notification from wattpad, alerting you of whenever I post a new chapter in any of my works, including this one. No, especially this one

Alright. Imma stop now. But please once again
Like
Follow
Comment!!!

Bye dearies. see you in the next chapter!!!

Perfect Without Scars .{major Construction} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें