chapter seven ♣ Long live a king!

THE PAST...
"Excuse me, it is also incredibly rude and shameful to openly ogle a girl. Why don't you take a picture? It would probably last longer you pervert! I asked you a question and the oh-so-wise king thought it foolish to answer, right? Well, I'm honestly sick and tired of men thinking they could have their way with me and forcing their rights on me. I'm going back to join the other ladies I came here with. At least they aren't snobs and born perverts" she said working up enough anger all on her own and walking past him to go through the door.
His hands shot out to stop her, mid tracks. He had the good sense to apologize first
" forgive me. I was left momentarily speechless by your extraordinary beauty. Please have a sit."
He'd said his last sentence a bit more forcefully and his steeled hand placed in front of her, blocking her path, made her somewhat get the idea that he wasn't asking. More like demanding.
"Fine" she muttered with a huff, sashaying to the bed to sit, folding her arms.
"Okay. Ofe speak, you've got my attention. What exactly am I doing here?"
"What are you doing here? This is your new home. I personally issued the order to burn your village to ashes so you won't have anywhere to return to. You may be all high and mighty were you come from, but in here, in my kingdom, you're just another slave. A war captive. One of the many spoils of war. You've had a very tragic fall from grace to dust, yet still manage to look this beautiful; It's amazing really. Lastly, I'm going to say this just once. In this kingdom...my kingdom, I'm God. My word is law, and as such, I require the respect I'm due. You would address me as my king or king Ofedeje and never by my name. Am I clearly understood?".
She rolled her eyes at his last statement, while ignoring his last question. she stood up again, proceeding to ask a question of her own. "If I've become this slave you claim me to be, then what are my dong in the room of the king?"
" It was just an act, to show one last respect to the princess, before she embarks on her new title. A slave who only lives to serve me". He said mockingly, while still maintaining a perfectly cool exterior.
Without thinking, she raised her hands and slapped him. Hard. Enough to make his face snap to the side. When he turned back to her, the deathly, threatening look she saw in his eyes had her stumbling back, till she tripped.
He caught her just before she fell, with his arms would tightly around her waist, he sat down and placed her over his laps facing downwards with her head dangling form one side and her buttocks positioned upwards in his laps, facing him. "what....what are you doing?" she asked nervously as he used one of his hands to hold both of her hands behind her back, not bothering to say anything.
"aww!!" she screeched out, as she felt the painful sting of a whip on her backside.
"what are you doing? Are you crazy? whipping a woman! Let me go!" she said struggling, but his grip was tight. He was smiling now; he had her exactly where he wanted her. In his arms, with his hands having the access he wanted, to her body.
"count" he ordered.
"fuck you!" she screamed out.
"whip!" he whipped her even harder, the second time. Tears sprang to her eyes, she stubbornly refused to let it fall, the pain of the sting exploding within her.
"count" he ordered again. This time, she had no comeback. She was struggling against his hold seriously now, but he wasn't letting up.
Whip! "three!!!" she screamed out, as the tears fell in rapid torrents from her eyes. She was shaking terribly now.
"Good, that's good. Keep counting" he ordered.
"please stop. I'm sorry I'm so sorry"
His dropped the whip he held in his hand for a second, and caressed her butt cheeks softly, soothingly and she hissed from the pain it'd caused.
"I know you're sorry Ajora. The point was never to make you sorry. It was to teach you a lesson, of what happened to women who slapped their husbands".
"husbands?" she asked wondering what he'd meant by that.
Whip! "Ahhh!" she screamed out at the top of her voice, forgetting to count
"Is someone out there, please help me!!!" she wailed out, sinking her teeth into her lower lips, anything to help deaden the pain from the whips to her buttocks.
"Don't bother. No one would dare interrupt their king".
whip! Whip! Whip!
Three in succession and she swore she almost passed out from the pain.
Whip! Whip! Whip!
"ten !!!" she screamed out at the last one and immediately, he released her, placing her on the bed lying face down. At this rate, she had no will to struggle.
He started massaging her buttocks once more, softly. "no more whips. I promise" he said soothingly
"it was just a slap" she bit out, still in pain, her voice laced with hatred. Her entire body was still shaking from the effects of the whipping.
"It was just a slap, true. But it was a slap which signified a lot things. It signified your disrespect. Signified the fact that you felt you were on a status high enough to slap me when in this court, you're just a slave."
She snickered at that but wisely didn't say anything.
"why whip me and then massage?" she asked as she felt his hands still on her butt, soothing the pain.
"My goal wasn't to make you feel pain. It was to make you realize who was in control. I am"
" And yet here I am in pain nevertheless" she muttered sarcastically under her breath.
"Do you expect me to sleep in here? Or am I supposed to go to the slave's quarters?" she asked snidely.
"sleep in the same bed as the king? Seems like you need another dose of whipping. You still don't know your place apparently" he muttered albeit a bit jokingly.
"it was just a question!" she answered a bit scared even though she knew he wasn't really, serious.
"It's been personally issued by me. In a month's time, you'll marry me and become my queen. But for now, before the wedding, you remain a slave. Still a war captive. But you wouldn't be just a slave though. You'll be in charge of all other slaves in my harem. For tonight, you're going to sleep here, because it's too late for you to go to the slave's quarters. Should be past midnight now. Also, it's the duty of all slaves to satisfy their master sexually, whenever and wherever he asks for it" he said smiling.
"wh....what?" she asked, turning to face him, immediately missing the loss of contact from his hands on her butt.
" Don't worry. I'm not going to request anything from a woman in pain" he replied laughing.

. ♥. ♥. ♥. ♥.

Hey guys!
And the chapter ended just like that!
How was the chapter? Do you like it?

So...
If you liked this chapter, show me that you did by
Commenting (very important)
Clicking the like buttons ( please, this could literarily save a life! In what ways? I'm not sure. Still searching goggle for that. What?! We've all got our problems! *shrugging*

And please follow me on my page. Everyone likes being popular, including me! Jayjay! Actually, that's not my name. My name's Esther. So... Can I get a follower this week? Is that you who's reading this right now? Common! Imma be your sweet sexy angel. Once you leave this page, go follow me pretty please!!! But hey! Make sure you like and comment first. You ain't wanna get on my bitchy side.

Alright. I'm ranting. I'm gonna stop now.

Okay. One benefit of following me? You get additional sneak peeks into the novel, later in the week, paraventure I don't have time to type the next chapter!
So... Regular sneak peeks, first hand views of my regular post, and of course, a sure notification from wattpad, alerting you of whenever I post a new chapter in any of my works, including this one. No, especially this one

Alright. Imma stop now. But please once again
Like
Follow
Comment!!!

Bye dearies. see you in the next chapter!!!