chapter six ♣ An imposter's luck!

He stood directly behind her. She could feel his body heat, but couldn't bring herself to turn around and look at him. And suddenly from behind, his two hands stretched out to grab her breast roughly, caressing them, before he replied
"off the lights and pass off the first hand view of everything, my wife has to offer?" and with a single snap of his hands on her bra, the barely-there material came off, exposing her breast.
"Ohhh" she moaned as she felt his hands on her bare nipples. She rested her head back against his chests as she felt her nipples bead against his palms. She knew she had to act the part but lord help her, she was really getting aroused by her sister's husband!
When his hands started journeying down south, her own hands immediately shot out to stop them. "No please, wait a minute. Don't you think this is going... um... too fast?" she asked, stepping out of his arms and turning to face him looking at his face only.
"Ajora I understand that you might be scared, but I need you to realize that tonight, I'm going to adore every inch of you... kiss every inch of my woman... and then fuck you. Now, pull that sexy panties off, and go wait for me on that bed with your legs spread wide. I'm going to eat you out first" he murmured huskily, the adour in his gaze was enough to frighten anyone.
Oh boy tonight was going to be a long night! She thought gingerly.
* * *
THE PAST
Ajora paced around waiting. As soon as she and the other women had gotten to Ika, the palace of the so-called king she'd yet to see, the rest women had been taken to a different place while she had been ushered straight into the palace , into the king's bedroom to wait upon his arrival, and since then, for the past few hours, she'd been pacing....waiting for him. She wondered wistfully. This would have been her wedding night. Everything was supposed to have been perfect, with Chris getting married to her, being the one to take her virginity. She guessed the saying was true. Man proposes, God disposes. She didn't even know the name of the guy who'd ended up being the one to take her virginity.
Still lost in her thoughts, the king walked in and men was he hot! Dark skinned, tall, well-muscled, huge pound of muscles had just breezed in, but then, she couldn't even bring herself to smile, bring herself to laugh, after all that had happened to her in the last twenty four hours.
"I get that you feel you're the king so all power belongs to you, but its incredibly rude and arrogant to keep someone waiting this long" she reprimanded, placing both hands on her waist.
Ota Ofedeje at the age of thirty one, when he had initially taken over the kingdom of Ika from the now late king, his father, had only one goal in his mind. To unite the five kingdoms together, wage war on all other four kingdoms, overthrow their kings and then merge all the kingdoms together under a common name: Ika. With him being the sole head and only ruler of it all. This goal became his dream... the dream became his ambition... and soon enough, the very and only reason why he took his next breath. It became his only purpose. This was going to be his legacy. Ages and generations to come, were going to know him because of this deed. There were five kingdoms that made up this black country. The kingdom of Ibankin, which was the smallest kingdom of all, the Alishimen kingdom, which was very big but didn't have enough manpower, so had been very easy for him to defeat, the ogwachukwus, the Iweres and lastly, his own great kingdom the Ikas.
The first kingdom that had been defeated by him was the Alishimen kingdom and then, the Iweres. He knew the Ibankins were the easiest kill so, he had wanted to save the easiest for the last. Plus he'd heard about the princess of Ibankin. Rumour had it that, she was the most beautiful damsel in all the five kingdoms put together, and after capturing the kingdom, he'd planned to take her as his first queen. After the Iwere kingdom, the next kingdom he was supposed to go to war with was the Ogwachukwu kingdom, but he had purposely skipped them to capture the Ibankin first for one obvious reason only. The Ogwachukwus were equal in size and manpower with his own kingdom. So defeating them required proper planning, which he intended to do. After capturing three out of four kingdoms, he could honestly say he needed a break. A break to train the male war captives his men had captured from other kingdoms, into soldiers who would fight for him, so as to increase his warrior force, a break to train the new slaves they'd captured as well, and the most important reason of them all, a break to get married. He wasn't getting any younger. Now at the age of thirty four, he was supposed to have had up to fifty children from various women and concubines, but instead he didn't even have a wife, a queen, due to the constant battles and wars that had been continuously fought for the past four years.
And what better time to capture the easiest kingdom, Ibankin, and get a wife in the process, than this little break he had? He'd known, the minute she'd arrived at his kingdom, but he'd been held down by different internal affairs of his kingdom, so he hadn't had the chance to come welcome her into his abode himself. Nevertheless, he'd ordered his men to usher her straight to his chambers, and make sure she was comfortable.
He had been a little eager to see the beauty of the princess himself and had closed all his meetings earlier than usual, walking into his chambers to meet her, around 7pm; and what he saw, took his breath away. She was jaw-droppingly beautiful. The word beautiful felt like an ammature word to use when describing the angel he'd just come in contact with. Not being able to help himself, his eyes albeit a little reluctantly, left her face to look down at her body and his eyes immediately flared with desire. She was utterly beautiful! The cloth around her chest weren't big enough to cover her voluptuous breasts, and because of this, a whooping amount was exposed for his feasting eyes to feast on. Looking further down, her slim waist flared into much bigger hips and very smoothly shaven legs. He was speechless. At loss for words. No woman had ever had this kind of effect on him before. His only thought at the moment was how quickly he could get his hands on that body!

. ♥. ♥. ♥. ♥.

Hey guys!
And the chapter ended just like that!
How was the chapter? Do you like it?

So...
If you liked this chapter, show me that you did by
Commenting (very important)
Clicking the like buttons ( please, this could literarily save a life! In what ways? I'm not sure. Still searching goggle for that. What?! We've all got our problems! *shrugging*

And please follow me on my page. Everyone likes being popular, including me! Jayjay! Actually, that's not my name. My name's Esther. So... Can I get a follower this week? Is that you who's reading this right now? Common! Imma be your sweet sexy angel. Once you leave this page, go follow me pretty please!!! But hey! Make sure you like and comment first. You ain't wanna get on my bitchy side.

Alright. I'm ranting. I'm gonna stop now.

Okay. One benefit of following me? You get additional sneak peeks into the novel, later in the week, paraventure I don't have time to type the next chapter!
So... Regular sneak peeks, first hand views of my regular post, and of course, a sure notification from wattpad, alerting you of whenever I post a new chapter in any of my works, including this one. No, especially this one

Alright. Imma stop now. But please once again
Like
Follow
Comment!!!

Bye dearies. see you in the next chapter!!!