chapter nine ♣ Falling for the imposter

"Well, the last time I checked, there were no ownership tags on my beautiful Elle here. I mean, she walked into this bar alone. Not with you, not with anyone, alone!!! The wedding ring doesn't count shit! So just who the fuck are you, to tell me to get my hands off my woman? Plus, she even used her own mouth to tell me that she wasn't happy in the relationship. Let me guess, you're just the big guy with all mouth and no dick right? What happened? You didn't fuck her well enough?"
The whole bar was absolutely still. And she was so embarrassed, she wanted the ground where she stood to magically open up and swallow her. Before she could breathe out her next sentence, Chris was on the guy, punching him furiously. Jerry, was slightly more muscular than Chris and was supposed to on a normal day, have the winning hand, but right now, in the face of Chris anger and direct brutality, he didn't even stand a chance! Chris was ruthless. Using every and anything, to make his point across Jerry's face. Ranging from slaps, stiff knuckles fisted into potential blows, to glass bottles on the table and floor.
She was shocked. Couldn't do anything. Rooted to the spot. Her caring Chris had become animalistically brutal now. A man trying to stake his claim on his territory. On his woman. She. She was that woman.
It wasn't at all necessary though. She would never leave him. But if she didn't act soon, chris was going to kill Jerry; so she immediately ran and placed herself, directly in front of one of Chris' many punches. And just like that, the punch stopped midway. Just short of hitting her.
"get out of my way" he growled.
"you and I both know I can't do that. And you and I both know you're not going to hit me. So drop that punch. Now."
"Fuck! He had his hands on you Ajora!" Chris said shouting
"And judging from how brutally bruised and battered his face is, I'd say he's pretty much learnt his lesson, to never touch another man's wife. Ever. I'm your wife Chris. Not Jerry's. Yours. I was the one that took that vow on that pulpit; so I'm ready to uphold it"
"just three more blows. Three more blows and we can go" he requested, with a pleading look in his face. The primal male. All he wanted at that moment, was to have the chance to soothe his wounded male pride and ego. She wouldn't allow that though.
"Not happening Chris. One more blow and this guy would pass out" she said softly, coming closer to him. Her husband. She pulled her sun shades and removed her hat. He was tensed up. Breathing hard. Aggressively. His very primary instincts, had really turned brutally animalistic, much to her amazement. But through all that, she somehow knew she could still calm him down. There was blood everywhere on him. Jerry's blood. She moved her hands softly over his wide pecs. He was in a swimsuit like her too.
"kiss me" she whispered, looking up at him. The animal in him, became directed towards her. Roughly, he picked her up and shoved her unto the counter, stepping in between her legs before bringing his mouth down on hers. Hard. One hand going to grab her breast roughly.
It'd taken at least thirty minutes to calm his fully raging temper inside the bar, and his unrepentant adour, before he finally agreed to follow her back outside. With their drinks in both of her hands.
She stood quietly facing him. She was waiting for what she knew was coming. It finally came.
"So what? Ajora you're going around telling
strange barmen your name now?" He asked snidely.
"I told him my name was Elle. Elle's my sister not me." Later, she was going to sit down somewhere and marvel at just how smoothly that lie had come out of her mouth.
"you told the barman that you weren't happy in our marriage? That I don't fuck you properly? Fuck! Ajora we've only be married a week!"
"Calm down Chris." she said trying to explain, and then he cut her off.
"I need to go back in there and finish that bastard off."
"Chris, I've never in my life, told anyone that you don't make love to me properly, much less a beachside barman. Or that I wasn't happy. Gosh! I get sore every night, after our love making sessions. I could barely walk! Even you know that. How can you then think you don't fuck me properly?" she asked matter-of-factly, arching an eyebrow.
"I'm so sorry Ajora. Something just blew up within me, seeing his hands on my woman. After saying all those rubbish he said. I guess I just completely lost it." He sat down on the sand, dragging her down with him, placing her in a sitting position, directly in front of him. Her back slouched on him. One of his hands, wound around her waist from behind, while the other, moved to cup her vagina, through her swimsuit.
"This. This is mine. Don't you ever forget that. It may be between your legs but it's mine." he whispered in her ear
"I'm pretty sure you've proven that point countless times today Chris. Me and every other person in that bar knows it" she whispered back smiling.
It was then he finally rested "How's your sister Elle? I haven't seen her in a week now. She wasn't even around for our wedding."
Her heart skipped a beat before she answered. "yes, I told you already that she had to make an impromptu three months travel to Australia. My parents sent her on an errand. They didn't even tell me what it was all about" the lie rolling off her tongue effortlessly.
"you must miss her so much. The both of you have never been separated this long. Ever! Infact, I can see traces of her in you. You miss her so much, you now behave like her sometimes" he said, kissing her check.
Her heart almost stopped. Had she slacked unknowingly? It was getting harder to keep up the pretense when she was actually falling for him in reality.

. ♥. ♥. ♥. ♥.

Hey guys!
And the chapter ended just like that!
How was the chapter? Do you like it?

So...
If you liked this chapter, show me that you did by
Commenting (very important)
Clicking the like buttons ( please, this could literarily save a life! In what ways? I'm not sure. Still searching goggle for that. What?! We've all got our problems! *shrugging*

And please follow me on my page. Everyone likes being popular, including me! Jayjay! Actually, that's not my name. My name's Esther. So... Can I get a follower this week? Is that you who's reading this right now? Common! Imma be your sweet sexy angel. Once you leave this page, go follow me pretty please!!! But hey! Make sure you like and comment first. You ain't wanna get on my bitchy side.

Alright. I'm ranting. I'm gonna stop now.

Okay. One benefit of following me? You get additional sneak peeks into the novel, later in the week, paraventure I don't have time to type the next chapter!
So... Regular sneak peeks, first hand views of my regular post, and of course, a sure notification from wattpad, alerting you of whenever I post a new chapter in any of my works, including this one. No, especially this one

Alright. Imma stop now. But please once again
Like
Follow
Comment!!!

Bye dearies. see you in the next chapter!!!