PET PROJECT

TAY TAWAN:

Today I realised that small and cute does not always mean innocent and naive. Small packages can be way more dangerous and explosive than the big ones. Okay I am talking about Nong Gun right now.
Such an innocent looking guy could device such bitchy plans that I was quite dumbfounded. So let me tell you what happened.....

"What deal are we talking about here Gun?" I hesitated.

The mischievous glint in his eyes was scaring me.

"Okay so you want Newwie and I want P'Off."

"I never said that I wanted that guy....."

"Oh! P'Tay you don't really need to pretend in front of me.....when you like someone.....you just like."

I didn't even bother answering because no matter what, he was going to continue with or without my consent.🙄

"Okay so where was I? Ah....yes....so we don't really know what they are or whether they are interested in us. Are you following me P'Tay? You look so lost."

"Yeah yeah carry on, I am listening."

In my head I wondered, where was that thought coming from? Neither Off nor that New seemed interested in the two of us.....

In fact Off avoided Gun like the plague and as for New....he definitely hated me.

"Ok so I read this book where they talked about how to win your man, it's for straight couples but might as well work for us." Gun continued.

"Gun you actually have read this kind of stuff?" I couldn't hide my surprise. This little guy was really not what he looked like.

"Of course. Why do you sound so surprised? In love we end up doing the unexpected. Moreover, I have a great plan in my head....." He announced looking all too proud.

"Do I have to announce my sexuality because if so, I am still not ready." I said a bit anxiously.

"No that won't be necessary I guess, since I will do all the clinging, you just will not do anything about it."

"What clinging??? I don't understand!!!" I asked a bit alarmed. What the hell was I getting myself into??😬

Gun continued as if I hadn't spoken.
"Okay as per the book -
1)We ignore our crushes completely
2) flirt in front of them with their friends
3)promise to meet but never turn up
4)talk about a probable love and pretend to be lovesick
Basically do everything that would drive them mad that is if they have any feelings for us.....though we would do it our way as per our situation."

"Which shitty book is this?? I am not going to do any of those dumb things....I am Tay Tawan I don't do pretenses."

"Yeah yeah Mr.Tawan the great, you don't do pretenses but you can pretend to be straight when you are definitely wavering? What will you do? Date pretty girls while admiring a boy sneakily?.....oh! yes....You definitely don't do pretenses...." Gun remarked sarcastically.

His words held some truth but still I was never good with all this stuff. I was not sure if I could pull this off. But I was curious about Gun's plan so I queried.

"Okay fire away and if I am not comfortable with any of it I am not gonna do anything stupid. Moreover in your case Off at least knows you but in my case Newwie barely knows anything about me. Even..... I know nothing about him, apart from the fact that he doesn't talk much and hates me."

"Okay I am into you?" Gun said grinning widely.

"What?? What the hell Gun!! Come again??"

"Oh! P'Tay don't be so dramatic!!!" He rolled his eyes then said, "Pretend remember?? I am into you and you act confused but still give me all your attention and let me be clingy."