BIRTHDAY GIFT

NEW THITIPOOM:

I just hoped that this year they would remember. There had been so many years when only Gift remembered my birthday. Mom occasionally would get me a cake but that was it........... occasionally.........as for Poh I couldn't really remember when was the last time he actually wished me.

Nowadays Gun had become a good.... sort of friend.... though most times he was busy hanging from P'Off's neck .....still the remaining time he tried to come and meet up.

In fact we were now partners in a class project on 'Self-Switching Power Supply.' So we went to each other's room often but the problem was, we studied less and chatted more about our favourite seniors....of course you know who all I mean.

Today Gun was in my dorm room.
"So what are your plans for tomorrow?" He asked me while munching chips from my reserve food stock.

Surprisingly, he never gained weight with all those added carbs....and here I could just swallow air and gain weight. So I had to always workout to keep my weight in check. I did have a sweet tooth problem 😔

"Nothing, what will I plan? Even if I were home nobody really plans anything. It would be a surprise to me if either of my parents remember my birthday."

"That bad eh? But sometimes it's better to have that version of parents than the overprotective, overpossessive, overimposing kind. They can really get on your nerves.." he said smiling

"That bad eh?.." I repeated and we laughed.

Gun really was a baby always whining, always complaining except where P'Off was concerned, there he never complained, always patient always willing to adjust.

I just hoped that this birthday would be better than last year since I was dumped just a day before my birthday. Gift really had given me a gift........

TAY TAWAN:

"Okay so no plans as of yet" I was confirming from my little spy. Gun made a face at me. "What all I have to do for you P'Tay!!"

"You can't back out, we had a deal remember?? If either one of us actually gets our guy we will still help the other one till it actually happens...."

"Look who's talking? You were the one who wanted to stop and again you want my help."

"Gun, if you don't help me then forget about those inside informations you wanted about Off."

"Noooooooo.... P'Tay that's cruel"

"Don't forget.....if you help then I help.....that's the deal."

"Hmm how can I forget that? Specially when  you keep reminding me 100 times a day. " He said sullenly.

"C'mon tell me na !"

"Okay so his favourite colour is pink, he loves eating specially desserts of all kinds, the usual stuff likes, clothes, shoes watches...."

"Ah!Gun you have to tell me something which will help me get something special for his birthday. What does he like?"

"How will I know, he mostly curses his fate for his pathetic life (that's how he sees it) and apart from that he likes you."

"Shut up Gun! This is not the time to joke!"

"Honestly P'Tay I am not joking, he really likes you. Just like how you want me to be close to him to get information about him, he seems to come to me only when he wants to find out something about you...............(in a nasal whiny tone) I feel so used by the two of you." He was pouting now.