THE BFFs

NEW THITIPOOM:

"Why are you smiling staring at your phone?" P'Tay came behind me trying to peek at my phone.

I had just received a message from P'Lee which was rather confusing.

"On my way with Off, make sure Tay looks to be in real pain"

What kind of message was that?? This time P'Lee must have finally lost it🤪.  Earlier he was shouting on the phone and now this cryptic message......... .

And here I thought they were adults!!!😏 They fought like kids, now they were ignoring P'Tay and then all of a sudden they are coming.......which adult behaves like this??🙄

"Nothing.....I.....err......was just reading a message from P'Lee."

"Lee? He messaged you?? They are really so angry with me that even Lee is communicating with you? Newwie what a fool I was to behave the way I did......since I can't really undo it, I don't know what I should do now. I want to apologise but Off just wouldn't take my calls and neither is Lee taking my calls. I....I am not me.... without them. In a way they make me complete......."

Here he goes again🙄🙄he had been constantly whining for the last two hours how sorry he was, how he should apologize and how he had no one left in the world if P'Off doesn't talk to him😏 as if I was invisible and I don't exist at all......and I am supposedly his boyfriend.😒
So finally I had decided to call P'Lee, but now I was sitting with this message from P'Lee with no clue as to what the hell was going on!!!😥 These Ps🙄 would probably never grow up.

".........You understand that don't you Hin???"

"And here I thought I was your other half........and I had the notion that  I completed you!!!! Guess I was wrong" I said pouting.

Actually I did understand what he meant. True friendship like their's was rare to find. If I gave P'Tay to choose between his friends and me, I knew he would pick them over me. They were not related by blood but they could shed blood for each other. They were like siblings from different mothers and I respect that.

"Aye Hin it's not like that, I didn't mean it that way..how do I explain.....I err...."

"Oh P'Tay! I know what you mean, I was just teasing you......I do understand the friendship love.... specially the one between best friends who have grown up together. I know how much it means to have that kind of a relationship....." I stated quietly.

Ofcourse I knew, I once had a best friend too , who just left me in a mess and never tried to patch up things. Of course I had rejected all her calls the first few days but then she could have tried a bit more....maybe I would have given in, but she totally stopped calling 😡 what a best friend she was!!!😠😠 Happily sitting in a different country unbothered about what happened to me😣😣

"You are thinking about Gift aren't you?"

"Noooo!! Why should I think of her when she has forgotten my damn existence."

"Hmmm.......You are thinking about her"

"Okay maybe I am, I am a fool that I still wish that she would call me one more time.....she just forgot me P'Tay. Never bothers to call. She should have at least tried to find out what happened after she left.....but no she is happily sitting in London enjoying her life."

"Maybe she did try to find out after you did not take more that 200 calls that she made to you, you are not the only person she knows here."

"How do you know that?"