WHO'S GAY OUT HERE?

TAY TAWAN:

I opened my eyes and saw that the TV was still on and SOTUS was airing. I might have dozed off. I stared at the TV screen and saw how Kongphob was telling Arthit that he would make him his wife, in front of an entire batch of engineering students.

In a world where we still had difficulty accepting gay relationships watching something like SOTUS on television, made me feel a proud Thai. If only everything were so easily acceptable in real life.

I sat staring at the screen and wondered how reel life was so much better😒

I was an engineering student and a senior just like Arthit in the series , and my situation was pretty much similar, except I was in Kongphob's shoes.

But I wasn't brave enough to even accept that I liked Hin...... even in front of my own friends leave aside an entire batch🙄

Real life was way more complicated.  At least Kongphob gets to kiss his cute senior so many times😏.........aaahhhhh!!! I was doing it again.....Tay......control your thoughts.....control.....deep breaths........control....

I felt a movement next to me, and realised that, Hin had snuggled inside the warmth of my blanket, the side of his arm touched my back.

He was fast asleep. I switched the TV off and sat there staring at his beautiful face. He had a mole on his nose. Wow! Those lips, I couldn't seem to be able to take my eyes off those cherry lips. Wish I could touch them with mine......they would definitely taste sweet.....no no..what was I thinking again??😬 Each time he was anywhere near me, my mind wondered off to ....a not so honourable territory.

I checked the AC remote ...20° I reduced it to 18° and waited for the room to get chilly. He snuggled even more closer to me.
Slowly I stretched my arm around his shoulders and gave him a side hug. With his whole body was cuddled close to me and it felt so warm, comforting...

I know......I know I was totally taking advantage of the situation but what could I do?....he wouldn't really come and tell me....come P'Tay let's cuddle. This was probably the most I was ever going to get.......call me a jerk ......but I wasn't really doing much.....

When I had opened my eyes in the morning, he was still next to me. His head was on my chest. His one arm wrapped around me...he was using me like a bolster. What was my fault? I just reduced the temperature of the Aircon....otherwise I was pretty innocent😔

"P'Tay why are you staring at me like that?"
I didn't even realise when he had opened his eyes and I was still busy staring at his face.

"Oh I thought I saw a mosquito....but it just turned out to be a mole on your nose."

Lame........lame .....lame pathetic attempt but it saved my ass.

"Oh ok..." He said awkwardly. Then he realised how his arms and legs were wrapped around me and suddenly he jerked away.

"Ouccchhhh!!" He shouted out in pain.

"You hurt your leg again!"

"I am sorry P'Tay I am so sorry...........plz believe me I am not Gay!"

"What?? What???? What are you talking about??" I panicked.

Why was he saying that to me.....he must have realised that I am into him......shit!!! Shit!!!!! I can't let that happen, he would never come near me after this. I couldn't let him think that I liked him.....no matter what....

NEW THITIPOOM:

Omg! How the f*ck did I land up almost in his lap??? I had to clarify today. It's now or never....