MALL TRIP

NEW THITIPOOM:

"Will you just come out now!! We are getting late. God knows why he agreed to take you along with us." Gun was shouting and pounding on the bathroom door simultaneously.

Early morning while P'Tay was just getting ready to go to the junior Dorm, Gun himself emerged at the doorstep wanting to go shopping. He was all too sweet, cute and whiny and P'Tay gave in. That little guy really had his way👀.

I decided to go back to my dorm room on my own but P'Tay insisted on dropping me off before they went shopping. So here I was just trying to clean myself up as best as possible for I still couldn't take showers, while that shorty was banging the door, outside.

"Gun will you just stop doing that! I am almost done." I shouted back.

The banging stopped for a while, then there was a light knock. "Gun give me two more minutes!! Will you?"

"New it's me. Are you okay in there? Do you need some help?"

P'Tay asked softly through the door.
"I..I..am fine just give me two more minutes."

"Okay but don't wet your bandages."

"Yes don't worry, I am being careful."

It was strange that somehow it was easier to talk to him when I was angry with him but now I felt ........shy???

After half an hour, with Shorty constantly grouching about 'people not understanding the value of time' (you guys can't see my eyes rolling here big time🙄🙄🙄) we reached the junior dorms, where I said my goodbyes to them and started climbing the stairs to go to my second floor room with Mimi (my cat) in my arms.

Standing in front of the door I started searching for the room key. I searched my pockets inside out, my satchel which I had taken with me to P'Tays room....I searched everywhere but the keys were missing. Wtf!! Where were my keys??

Worst I had nowhere to go. I dished out my phone but heck, whom was I supposed to call? I didn't have anyone's number, not even P'Tay's. I hobbled down the stairs and there was a guy sitting at the building reception desk.

"I lost the keys to my room, where do I get an extra set?"

"Mr.Tha has all the duplicate keys but he is not in Bangkok today. He will come back tomorrow evening."

F*ck what was I supposed to do now?

"Do you have numbers of all the students staying here?"

"Yes we have all the numbers here in the register."

"Do you have Gun's number?.......he is in 1st year enginnering."

He checked his register, "There are three Guns here which one do you want?"

"Give me all three"

"I can't do that, it's against policies to share numbers like that. You give me the full name."

I had absolutely no idea what Gun's full name was!

I was feeling a headache coming on. The guy kept on arguing that I had to give him the full name.

Someone called out my name and I saw P'Lee and P'Off walking towards me. Finally! some known faces. Relief flooded through me.

"Hey! New what happened? You look like you have been thrown under a car!....oh wait yeah i remembered...you did throw yourself under a car !!" P'Lee laughed.

By now I was already getting used to his terrible sense of humour. The only other person who probably got his jokes was P'Tay. I just gave an awkward smile.