THE TRUTH

NEW THITIPOOM:

"Who is that guy?"

Finally someone asked the same question I had been wanting to ask for the last twenty minutes or more. Gun seemed as clueless as I was. He was angrily staring at P'Off now, who was hugging the hulk named Tul, with a big smile on his face. P'Off's smile was the widest I had ever seen. Okay Gun I feel you.

Thank goodness P'Lee just shook hands otherwise I would have genuinely started to believe in black magic or hypnotism.

No no!!! P'Alice don't give a kiss on his cheeks .....okay fine do it.

Except for P'Lee and P' Arm everyone else seems to have been hypnotized by his charms. Gun and me?? We suddenly didn't exist🙄🙄🙄

If we were surprised by his presence, then the conversation was even more shocking. Both Gun and me suddenly wishing for dog ears, tried hard to pick up some part of the very hushed conversation they were having.

P'Off :"I thought you wouldn't be able to make it. Man I can't tell you how happy I am to see you.

P'Tay : "Tul is it all ready? I know you didn't get much time to arrange everything.

P'Off :"It has to be the most romantic thing, just like in the movies"

P'Lee: "Yeah afterall he loves romance"

Hulk :"Don't worry guys you will kiss me if you see how romantic it has all been done, just like you guys asked. When did you decide?"

P'Tay: "While coming here....in the car."

That's all we heard but God my heart sank. What is it all about? Why such hush hush? What romantic arrangement? Okay that's why P'Alice had asked me to go along with them in her car even Gun was with me, while those three were planning to bring this hulk😏

Gun, he might be cute and sweet looking but when he gets angry heaven help P'Off. His face was all red, nostrils flaring and eyes turned into slits , minute by minute he was transforming into a mini hairy version of Lord Voldemort 👻.

P'Tay who was still holding on to his stomach and leaning a bit, finally said (loudly now)

"I want to go back."

Immediately I rushed to his side. Seeing the hulk named Tul smiling at P'Tay, I wrapped my arm around P'Tays shoulders and leaning a bit too close to his ears, than required, I said
"P'Tay you need rest, why are you standing here? Let's go back to the camp."

"Tul can you drop us at the camp?" P'Tay asked hulk.

Why P'Tay ??Why do you have to take this guy along with us? 🙆🏻‍♂️

Hulk readily agreed and we were on our way to the camp. P'Tay sat with Hulk on the front passenger seat and poor me at the back. Couldn't he see that I was the one who was taking care of him and now suddenly I was invisible to him. The only person happy to see us go was Gun.

While I sat sulking in the back those two continued having their cheerful conversation while I conversed alone in my head.

"I have missed you so much Tay. We hardly get to meet nowadays." (Me in my head: Yeah why? don't you have any other friends to miss out there😏)

"Yes! I have missed you too! Can't believe you actually went and joined your dad's business." (Me :Yeah must be a rich a**hole)

"Yeah I always wanted to and you know that." (Me: why the hell should he know that?)

"You were thinking of taking up a new partner for your new venture. Did you find someone?" (Me mentally screaming: Don't tell me P'Tay now you want to join this idiot!!!.)