TRUST AND PROMISES

NEW THITIPOOM:

"What do you mean Gun broke up with P'Off?"

"That's what Off said. How can Gun do this to Off?" P'Tay already looked quite upset.

"What do you mean by how can Gun do that? It definitely must be P'Offs fault."

"How do you know it was Off's fault? Off did everything to keep that kid happy. Gun can be a bit too much at times."

"Gun can never do anything to hurt P'Off. He loves P'Off he would do anything for P'Off."

"Are you trying to tell me that Off doesn't care for Gun? Gun does things only to seek attention. I am sure this must be another of his plans."

"Please don't start judging a person without knowing the facts P'Tay!" I was getting angry on Gun's behalf. This was a strange and a rare occurance.

"When did you become Gun's lawyer? I didn't know you two were close."

"The day you became P'Off's lawyer." I rolled my eyes

"Off is my best friend."

"Gun is my only friend.........now........."

"What do you mean only friend now? Your best friend is not here....."

I didn't let him finish the sentence, "My best friend?....You mean the one who went behind my back and came to you?"

"Are we still arguing about that?"

"P'Tay I did understand when you said that you couldn't help it since Gift came to you but I am still angry with her since she shouldn't have shared something which was mine to share."

P'Tay remained quiet for sometime and then asked me softly, "Are you still angry with me Hin?"

I looked at his beautiful face. He looked uncertain and maybe a bit nervous. Most relationships have one dominant partner. I know what he did today was not because he was feeling physically weak but because he wanted to show me that we were equal partners in this. What he couldn't tell me in words, his actions spoke for him. I had fallen for this man so deeply that there was no way up. The fall was deep and hard but this was a fall I so willingly took. When you know .....you just know. He was meant for me and I for him. There was no confusion, no disagreement and no second thoughts in my mind.

"No P'Tay I am not angry with you. I.......I......just want you to trust me more. I want you to share everything with me, even if you are uncertain or uncomfortable sharing it. I may get upset or angry but I will always come back to you because you are home to me. You are where all my running around stopped. You are where I will always come back. Together with you is my favourite place to be on earth. I love you P'Tay.  I am scared at times because you mean more to me than anyone else and the mere thought of loosing you drives me crazy. But together with you I have the strength to face every struggle, every hardship thrown my way, because you are always there to cushion my fall. "

He gently cupped my face
(A/N: photo given above 😂)

"I will make sure to always share my thoughts with you, the good, the bad and the uncertain ones too. You are my paradise and I would be happy to get stranded in this paradise for a lifetime.
I will never fall out of love with you Hin."

I know it was wrong to feel so elated when my friend just broke up but I couldn't contain my happiness. I hugged him tight and gave him another long kiss. I was getting bolder and initiating most of the moves and he was letting me do it.  I pushed him on the bed and the kisses became more urgent and more hungry.