Chapter 14

His lips pressed against mine softly and his hand came up to the back of my head, pressing me into him.

I returned the kiss, leaning into him. This felt completely different to when I kissed Four. With him it was full of lust but with Eric? It was like a deep longing...like this was the only thing in the world the pair of us wanted.

He broke away and a smile tugged at his lips as he pressed his forhead to mine. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. I felt so safe with him.

"Tired?" He asked quietly.

For some reason, I suddenly felt exhausted. I nodded slightly but didn't want to break my touch with him.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him again, I didn't open my eyes.

"You can sleep...it's ok." But I shook my head,

"I don't want to...."

He chuckled softly.

Right now, all thoughts of murder and affairs had left my head. I didn't want to think about anything but us two right here and now.

As if reading my thoughts, Eric spoke.

"I never thought I would have you...not after what we found out at the start of the week."

I tensed slightly. "None of that was your fault. My father has been dead for so many years...bringing everything back up again with my mother will cause so much hate, and it could ruin things between us...i mean, not saying there is an 'us' but you know...but I mean maybe soon there might be an us....just not right now, after Four and everything and...yeah." I grinned and Eric laughed.

"You are adorable" He said, running a hand down my cheek.

"I'm serious though. I understand if you want to sort anything with your parents - and trust me I really hate your dad for everything that's happened but...it's not going to bring my dad back. And I can't see my mom go through the pain and hurt of finding this out."

Eric nodded silently and kissed me gently.

"For such a little one you are very bright"

"Hey! I'm two years younger than you!" I scowled and he laughed.

The effects of the alcohol had slowly worn off and I was now very tired again.

"I should probably go back to the dorms...I don't want to get you in any trouble." I went to stand but Eric gripped my wrist, pulling me back into his lap.

"You won't get me in trouble...and I can't have you walking all the way back there all on your own"

I smiled and trailed my nails gently down the back of his neck. He closed his eyes and shivered slightly which made me giggle.

He leant up to me, placing a deep kiss on my lips and breathing in as his hand slid up my neck, pulling me closer.

I wrapped my arms around his neck but pulled back.

My cheeks flushed red.

"I...I'm sorry." I said, looking down. "I just don't wanna rush things. Just you know...with everything that's gone on."

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"You're right. I adore you Aria. I don't want to risk anything." He said.

I smiled as he stood up, picking me up bridal style and walking into his bedroom.

He placed me gently on his bed and pulled the sheets over me.

"Stay here tonight. I'll sleep on the sofa." he said softly, placing another soft kiss on my head.

I smiled as he stood up and went to leave the room.

"Eric?" I called after him.

He turned back to look at me.

"Thank you." I mumbled before he smiled again and turned out the light.

My eyes closed and relief filled my body. I was safe and felt completely at ease with being around Eric.

If only I hadn't made the wrong choice in the first place.

Four was my last thought as I drifted into a nightmare filled sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Authors Note

aaaaahhhhhh I am so so so sorry it's so short and I know I promised you two chapters and I'm not even giving you a full one! I went shopping for my bridal gown tonight aaaaaand it lasted longer than I expected so yeah. I don't wanna grow up. I wanna be a fan girl forever.

I promise I will update as soon as I can

Much love xxxx