Chapter 7

Connor's pov

Well.... that was... awkward.

It would've been perfectly fine, if only Kleinman hadn't told Evan.
I also probably shouldn't have said that I was taking a cold shower either.

Anyways, I already f*cked up, so it's too late now.

I put my empty plate into the sink and sit back down next to Evan.

"Um.. so now what?" He offers me the most adorably smile ever.

And don't even get me started on his eyes. Heck, I wish I could just hug them.

Actually, no, that's kind of creepy. Gouging someone's eyes out and hugging them. 

Evan smiles, an eyebrow raised. "Connor?"

Right, I have to talk. Uh, quick, say something normal!

"Did you know that Garfield loves lasagna?" I blurt.

He laughs softly which makes my heart scream and die. "Uh, yes, yes I did."

"Oof," I comment, not really knowing what to say now. 

A few seconds of silence passes between us before Evan speaks up again.

"Your nails are pretty," He compliments, lifting my right hand up.

My face heats up and for some STUPID reason, I decide to say the first thing that comes to mind. "You too."

"Are you ok?" Evan asks, amused.

NO, I AM NOT OK, YOU'RE KINDA MAKING ME DIE HERE!
"Yep, I'm good."

It's pretty obvious that he doesn't believe me, but thankfully, Ev plays along. "Alright then. Um, do you want to see what the others are up to?"

"Sure," I shrug.

We go upstairs and pass by Jared, who was snickering at some memes on his phone, and go to Zoe's room.

I grab the handle and open it. "Zoe, what you guys- " Evan shrieks, his eyes widening.

Zoe was lying on the bed with Alana on top of her. Her shirt was lifted up, showing her bra.
They turn their heads to me and their faces redden as Alana slowly gets off of my sister and stands.

Zoe casually pulls her shirt back down and walks over to me. "Ever heard of knocking?"

"Uh..."  How was she so casual about this?! Like, what the hecking spruce?!

"Well, you guys can go now," She says, starting the close the door.

I put my hand on the door and push it. "Woah woah woah, you are not having sex before I am."

Zoe looks at me as if saying, 'b*tch, really?'

I shrug in response. 

"You know Evan is right there, right?" Alana adds.

I turn my head and there he was, looking as if he was about to pass out. "Ev, you ok?"

He looks way too stunned to respond and just blinks, so I take that as a no.

"That's as far as you get for now." I send Alana a warning glare and she raises her hands in surrender.

"For now," Zoe scoffs, shoving me out of her room and promptly closes the door, locking it.

"Let's... let's let them be," Evan suggested, dragging me away by my hand.

We go down the stairs and as we pass Jared, I glance at his phone, seeing that he was excitedly  typing something.