|01 - Twilight|

Before I start a set of lists I would want to tell.
~ many points in the story you would feel angry, frustrated, cliched or even good. And if you then my job would be done. I aim that so of reactions. Where you can hate the main lead and the next moment love it to core.

So having said that. Lets start.

Tip: The wolf's dialogues in italics.
And their conversation in bold.

T W I L I G H T

**************************

"Yaaar, Edward is soo hot." Maya comments as our eyes remain glued on the screen where Edward and Bella are seen during the last part of the film.

"Hehehe." Swara comments as I take a sip from my coke can.

It was a friday night and my bestfriends were here for a night stay. It was all perfect.

We were watching Twilight for the nth time and still we couldn't stop our gushes and fangirl moments.

"I will go and get more popcorn and coke." I tell them.

"Okie dokie!! Which movie next?" Maya asks.

"New moon?" Swara asks.

"Nana please. Breaking Dawn. I hate those two middle books. They are sad." I plead as they chuckle.

I hated New Moon and Eclipse. They were sad ones. Eclipse's ending was good though but overall sad.

"Okay, Breaking Dawn part 1, then." Maya announces as I enter the kitchen to prepare popcorn.

After a minute while I was putting the third bag in the microwave those two idiots of mine entered the kitchen.

"Raguu!!!" Mays screeches while I look at her confused.

"You are in whose team?" Swara asks seriously.

"Meaning?" I asked confused.

"You are in team Jacob or team Edward?" Maya continues seriously as they both glance at eachother.

"Acha that. Always team Jacob!" I proudly announce.

(A/N I love EDWARD THOOO!!! #teamedward ;)

"Yeahh!! She is in my team." Maya laughs as Swara pouts.

"Hehehe." I laugh too.

"See Swaruu, Jacob is hot. Edward is not."

(a/n i am crying writing this. Poor edward XD )

"Oh puhlease!! Robert Pattinson is Hot! So so hot." Swara keeps her point.

"Taylor Launter is hotter."

"I think Jacob is hotter. Like his wolf! The brownish fur, the big body and the dominating aura!!" I add drooling!

Hayee!! How handsome his wolf is.