|07- Alpha|

A L P H A
>~><><>~><

R A G I N I
_____________

"I..I met my Mate." I tell Sanskaar, Parul Ma and Tej papa.

"Finallyy!!" Ma did a happy dance while we smiled at her. She grabbed my hand and she pulled me and made me sit on the sofa next to her.

"Tell me! How's he? Handsome? What does he do? Name? Everything!!" Ma says as I chuckle.

"He is cold, handsome, and an Alpha." I told her.

Oldy too.

"But Ma, you know what I wonder is who am I mated with an Alpha? Like I have normally seen that normally Alpha genes are mated with Alpha's but here I.." I tell her.

Something changes in her expressions which she soon changes.

"This is all decided by the Moon Goddess. She has placed every one correctly. Don't over think." She says with a smile which soon changes into a frown.

"What happened, Ma?" I ask her.

She was my Ma, not biologically but she has nurtured me to whatever I am today. I can't see her sad.

"Na, I was thinking that now you will leave us," she says with water in her eyes.

Maa!

"I don't want to leave you," I say sadly.

"Don't leave them." Sanskaar announces as he comes forth.

While Papa and Ma face palm.

"You idiot, we have to let her go. Bow she belongs to her mate. Moreover, he is the Alpha he wouldn't let his mate- the pack's Luna stay in her former pack.

"I can talk to him!" Sanskaar says determined.

"What will you tell him? That reject Ragini? You know this would hurt her even more. More than you can imagine. More over she would go into heat in a few weeks. What will you do then? You aren't going to do anything that would hurt her! Do you get it!" Papa announces in his Alpha voice.

He was the former Alpha, he still knows when to use his authority.

"She will go?" Sanskaar says sadly and he moves towards me.

He hold my hand and pulls me up.

And hugs me tighlty.

"I am going to miss you a lot and even a lot and lot!!! I love you Ragu, you are not allowed to forget your brother once you shift with your mate, okay? Keep calling or meeting me. I don't want you to go. Thankyou for being the best sister, the best advisor and the bestest friend I could ever wish for." He says sadly and lowly and hugs me while I reciprocate the hug, holding back my tears.

"I love you too bhai," I say. And he tightens the hold.

For these years, Sanskaar had always wanted a gift from me on his every birthday. He wanted me to call him bhai, but out of respect or to tease him I used to call him Alpha or Sanskaar, which he hated. Though he knew I considered him as my brother, he wanted to hear the word.