|06- No strings attached|

N O. S T R I N G S. A T T A C H E D
><><><><><

"Mate."

"Mate."

He said. Roughly. My wolf was already melting with the heat his body was radiating. It made me warm, but also his eyes darted shivers down my spine. I was warm yet felt cold.

My wolf was acting like a goof ball. Blushing, making kiss faces, seeing her mate. His wolf.

But it wasn't the same for us humans.

She and her mate.

<RAGINI'S WOLF'S MATE IS LAKSH'S WOLF.>

Wolves fall in love the instant they see their mates, but us?

It was very different, how could we love someone just by a glance. Just by knowing that we are soul mates. You cannot. How can we instruct our heart, that I want you to fall in love with this guy.

Heart will be like,'Am I joke?'

No doubt, him being my mate, I knew I was to lose my heart to him. His presence made me complete. Yet I cannot say that I love or actually like him right now.

We are strangers, now with the knowledge that we are binded with eachother, forever.

He is hot though, no regrets.

Thankyou Moon Goddess, I am forever grateful. You made me meet my mate.

Now this journey of love or like is something we together will accomplish.

I knew I zoned out a bit, and this was the time when I stared back at HIS eyes.

Dark. Deep. Enchanting. Intoxicating.

Okay, I am biased.

His hands unconsciously trail my arms and reach my waist. Goosebumps cover my hand and he smirks seeing my reaction to his touch.

His hands circle tightly around my waist, as he burries his face in my neck.

But before he does that, I noticed the change.

His eyes weren't brown anymore they were black. It was his wolf who took control and not him.

It was not hurtful but sad? That here I was in my human form with my human mind in control as we met eachother but he gave the control of his mind to his wolf.

He inhaled my scent, and left small wet kisses on the region of my neck which was supposed to be mark.

Not now. I don't even know him.

My eyes shut my the pleasure, as he kisses the special part of my neck.

"You are mine. I am leaving my scent on you. You are just mine." I hear him whisphering his tone a little higher.

I couldn't handle it, the pleasure. It was something so new for me. I haven't felt this, ever.

I gulp hard.

And just to make the air around normal.

Or I should say awkward.

I utter," My CV is on the desk."

Laksh pulled back almost chuckling. His black orbs now brown.

Welcome human!

But now I think I prefer the wolf, human is so cold.

"You concentrate." My wolf speaks as she covered her face with her paws.

"You look cute blushing." I tell her as I could see her rolling around chuckling.