|00|

***************************

B A S I C S
<<><<><<><<>

Ami didu gave me an idea of giving a gist on the werewolf world for readers who are completely new to this concept.

And Thankyou so much for suggesting the idea, I really loved it!!

Soooo lets start with the basics on how the werewolf structure actually works.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fact~ Werewolves may or may not exist. But this fanfiction is a complete art of fiction only .

Now lets start with the first step!!

<>1. Werewolves are shifters. They have the gift of becoming a human as well as a wolf.

<>2. They live in packs like the normal wolves. A werewolf has a wolf in his mind when he is in a human form. Inshort a when he shifts the wolf in his mind is actually visible.

I hope this was clear.

<>3. They have a ranking system. Yesh typical Indian.

The highest one is the Alpha- also can be called as the king of the pack.

Next to him is the Luna- the Alpha's Mate. The queen of the pack.

Then is the Beta. Second to Alpha.

Gamma is the third highest ranking.

After them are the pack members as well as warrior wolves.

There are concept of White Wolf, Rogues but in my story I won't be bringing that tangent. If you want to know more about them you can inline comment or pm me!! I will be happy to help ❤️

<>4. Mates. It is a very important aspect of a werewolf story.

•These werewolves have their partners known as mates.

•Where they get a sweet exotic smell which makes them stir and their inner wolf shouts indicating them as mates.

•No werewolf rejects their mates as they are soulmates  that their moon goddess created for them.

•If anyone rejected their mate for someone other than their mate then moon goddess gives them second chance mates which are rare and the rejected wolf faces a lot of trouble.

<>5. Marking and mating.

•Every werewolf mates have to go through a certain mating process that is the male mate should mark his female mate on the neck that is little above the shoulder.

•Where the female mate proudly bears the mark which comprises of wolf face and a crescent moon.
An Alpha's mate is known as LUNA and the Beta's mate is known as BETA FEMALE and others are female warriors.

<>6. Heat.
Its a cycle which mostly a she-wolf// werewolf undergoes. After she finds her mate, after a week/3days/ or so she experiences a sudden burning feeling all over her body. It enhances her smell thus pulling unmated males towards her. Its generally a stage before mating happens.

<>7. A general fact, werewolves have a great ability of smell. They can smell the presence of anyone and everyone.

I guess thats enough😂

So lets proceed!!