|18- Mark|

Na na na you aren't wrong, your eyes are working. Perfectly. Yes I am back.

After what I wrote, i was like baba abh this process ko niptana chahiye. Link tooot jayegi warna heheh

So lets start?

M A R K?!?

"B-but I need her consent for that. I can't mark her without she-"

"Alpha Laksh, you seriously have no option. After three hours, Ragini would come to her conscious but she wouldn't have still healed properly. If you can manage take her consent for the minute second she opens her eyes." The doctor advised.

He injected Ragini, a serum which would help her healing process.

"I will leave now, give her some time. Just don't leave her you have to wait for the second she opens her eyes, also as soon as you mark her, your mark would take up all her pain the very instant."

"That means she would come to her conscious as soon I mark her?"

"Yes. Now I will leave, ask Alpha Sanskaar to mind link me if something dangerous happens.

"Thank you."

"Ragini," Laksh whispered as he sat next to her wolf form, caressing her forehead.

"Please wake up, love."

He knew he had started feeling something deep down, it wasn't love but close. So close. He was ecstatic to mark her, but the condition was wrong. So wrong, he wanted it to be romantic but not in helplessness.

It was five hours, since the doctor left but Ragini didn't open her eyes, even once. Ragini had shifted back to her human self, naked.

It was so difficult for him to keep aside his urges and dress her, atleast with his tee, so that she doesn't feel that he took an advantage of her state.

He was so eagerly waiting for her to open her eyes.

It was like a moment Laksh was waiting for so eagerly, so tenderly.

He wanted Ragini back, normal, healthy.

He could see her wounds healing, her injuries covering herself, her blood soaking off. If he had the power he would licked away all his mate's injuries and wounds.

Ragini was now like his breath, he would die without her. Agreed, they weren't the lovey dovey couple, but he had started seeing her differently, she was the only one who could challenge him and he would never take that to his ego.

He liked her fiery attitude, her bright smile, her red cheeks when she blushes, her reddish pink plump lips which he wanted to caress, so slowly with his own lips. He wanted to inhale her scent, to keep it embedded in her always. He wanted her, and he had her. She was his, and no one could deny it, she was his and he was hers, the destiny and the Moon Goddess had planned them together.

He was waiting her her to open her eyes, her big brown eyes, he wanted to take her consent before acting on it. He knew it was a necessity and not an option, but marking Ragini without her wish would be a crime, even though he liked her, he would never cage her.