|10- Black night|

B L A C K. N I G H T
~~~~~~~~

"Please?" He uttered so slowly, so measured. Like a whiper which melted in the air.

I blinked my eyes. Once. Twice.

"Uhm.." I started.

"I meant it and I am not repeating it." He said back to his normal tone.

"Okay." I said mundanely.

He and I both were in our night suits. Deciding to walk to the jungle which was a five minute walk from his house we started.

It was a very silenceful five minute walk I must say.

Normal? Nah.

But the only thing I knew which was going to be dangerous was when we shift to our wolf state.

Problem being, unlike us humans, wolves fall in love with their mate as soon as they come to know them.

My wolf loves his wolf already, and I knew that his wolf loved mine.

But here in our human state, I was extremely confused of his moods. He treated as if he owned me, which to a manner was 'swoon worthy' but then extra control, I hate.

"You--uhmm, you want to see my-our- pack?" He said rubbing his neck.

I smiled at his nervousness and nodded.

"Lets shift, we can run to our pack." He said and I closed my eyes ready to shift. I had my spare clothes bag already ready, also did I tell you on the way he made me put his clothes in my bad too.

'Carrying them in the mouth is difficult'

I shifted in a second into my black self.

My wolf finally happy of being able to run.

Stretching her paws she raised her face to see her mate in the human form.

Laksh looked shocked?

"You are a black she wolf?" He asked astonised.

You need specs?

My wolf being all giddy over him, nodded and moved towards him.

He smiled and got on his knees, petting my wolf.

My wolf enjoying everything. He suddenly got up and moved a few steps back, closing his eyes and shifting to black bigger wolf.

He was big, so bigger than my wolf.

Black.

His darker eyes looked at my wolf, with love they were mates. True mates.

His wolf moved towards mine, as my wolf blushed and shyly looked down.

They were meeting for the first time, in their real form.

No human to disturb. Two wolves who loved eachother truely.

His wolf bended a little licking my wolf's face with love and possessiveness.