|20-Potion|

P O T I O N

"Parul?" Tej asked his wife as soon as he saw her crying.

"We failed Tej, we failed! We couldn't protect her," she sobbed.

"Nah we didn't Parul, nothing has happened she is safe," he tried convincing.

"Safe? Didn't you see her state, what if Laksh wasn't with her? What if she died?" She shouted sobbing.

"Listen, Parul I know what she means to us, but trust me she is safe. Laksh will never let anything happen to her,"

"That I trust him, but they?"

"About that,"

"You are hiding something from me, aren't you?" Parul pointed.

"They found it."

"Oh my God." She sobbed and sobbed.

-------

Ragini was in her room, working in her laptop. Their absence from office had left so many works impending.

It was some foreign delegates and they had to get this deal, she was preparing presentations and check lists till the time Laksh was asleep beside her.

He was awake the whole night with her, they were talking the whole night discussing about life, their situations almost everything.

Though, Ragini could sense that there was something Laksh wanted to tell her, but he couldn't.

"Baccha,"She heard a husky voice and an arm wrapped around her stomach. Smiling she kept her laptop aside on the side desk and pushed herself down, lying next to her mate.

Laksh opened his eyes slowly with a smile grazing his lips as his hold tightened.

"What were you doing?" He blamed.

"Work," she smiled innocently.

"Impossible, sometimes I think am I really the boss?"

"Any doubts?" She smirked.

"None Miss,"

"What did you want to ask?" She asked bluntly as the suspense was killing her.

"Hmm?" He acted oblivious now.

"Laksh," she glared at him while he sighed.

"It was a small suggestion,"

"Yea?" She asked curiously but no response.

"Laksh, please?"

His eyes met her as he poured all his discomfort.

He didn't want to impose but now as she was marked, it was something he had to ask her.

"Will you join my pack?" Laksh asked quietly already knowing what her asnwer was going to be.

Ragini was an independent woman, who had got the Beta position after proving herself, how could she leave her pack so easily.

:::::

"How the heck did you fail!!" The man shouted.

"I tried but," she was cut off by the man who sat down shocked.