|02- The Dark Knight|

T H E   D A R K   K N I G H T
oooooooooooooooooooooooo

"This kind of mistake is not accepted." I yell at my employee who looks scared by my tone.

"Aa..I am sorry sir." He pleads as I raise my eyebrow at him.

"You are supposed to handle the finance. You are expected to do all the calculations correctly." I scold while he looked scared.

"For now I am forgiving you. I swear next time even a rupee is lost because of your calculations. I will throw you out of my office." I state as he looks relived with my decision.

"O..okay sir."

"Get lost now." I order as he quickly leaves my cabin.

Ugh!!  I feel so angry, so frustrated normally I ain't like this but right now I feel so angry that I can kill anyone who comes infront of me.

"He is a good man." I hear a voice entering my cabin.

"I know Rohan. But right now any small mistake will piss me off in the worst way possible." I share my pain while he sits on the chair.

"What happened?" He asks curious.

"My wolf. He has been ignoring me since yesterday, moreover he is acting so anxious, pacing and irritating me throughout." I tell him as I bang my head on the table.

"Tsk tsk. Why is he angry?" Rohan asks.

"I have no no no clue." I tell him as I sigh.

Rohan was my bestfriend, the vice president of my company.

Also, he was the Beta of my pack.

"Laksh you really need a break." He advices as I sigh loudly.

"I know, I am going to the pack house today. Planning to stay the weekend there." I tell him while he looks smiling at me.

"You can also come." I tell.

"Oh yeas! I haven't seen ma and dad since a long time." He comments.

"You went there yesterday." I taunt him while he rubs the back of his neck.

"Same thing."

"By the way, any progress with the assistant hunt?" I ask him as I open my laptop to check the mails.

We live an adventurous life. Handling a human life is itself a task and on top of that having a secret to hide becomes even more dangerous.

You can't talk about your family, the pack. Infront of anyone. Can't discuss the problems taking place there over here.

Its difficult but we have managed it so far.

When dad passed me over the Alpha title it became difficult to handle the human world and the beast world.

But now its all at ease.

I had worked hard to start my own company here, and when dad retired we merged our companies making it the most powerful multi national company of India.

My pack, is also the strongest among the other two existing packs of India. Strangely our pack has bever encountered the wolves of the other packs, but its actually good in a way.

"Nope. I have sent the requirements details, though." He informs.

"Rohan, why not we choose someone from our pack? It would be easy for me to have someone from the pack handling my things. Moreover it wouldn't be necessary to just make him help with my office work. Pack problems and stratergies could also be decided."

"I guess you are right. For now maybe on Monday there will be people here for the interview, if you don't like any one of them we would go for the wolves qualified enough for this job."

"Great."

Before I could discuss the important matter which I wanted to, I hear a knock.

"Come in." I sternly say.

"S..sir."

"Yes."

"I wanted ..to take a half day." He stutters.

I hate stuttering.

"Why." I question while his legs start shaking.

"My wife..its her delivery." He informs squeeking.

"Go."

"Sir, please let me go she will kil-what?"

"I said go." I repeat and start typing my mail.

"Thankyou sir." And he runs of the cabin.

Irritating.

And then suddenly Rohan starts chuckling.

"What?" I give him a curious look.

"I can't believe you change your aura in seconds. One moment you are just calm, my bestfriend and just the very other moment you become a legit beast, an Alpha mode." He tells me the obvious.

"Thats because for others I am an Alpha irrespective of their lives. Whether a human or a wolf, I am there leader. And with my family which includes you as well I know when to switch to the Alpha mode."

I have been used to this since a long time. I can not stand people disrespecting me. Being an Alpha I have inherented the deadliest combination of a ruler as well as a leader. I know when I need to act caring for my pack or to become strict.

I have learnt and possessed everything.

"I wonder how you will behave with your mate." He dares to utter while I look at him angrily. My eyes turning black almost automatically.

"I don't want a mate." I repeat myself for the thousandth time and angrily leave the cabin.

"But Lak-"

And I shut the door hard.

There is absolute no need for me to have mate. I am contended with my life which is without a mate.

I know that.

***********^^^^

And this was the Alpha!!

A hum-olf with characteristics as sweet as honey or as bitter as a bitter gourd.

He knows when to pull which aura!!

And damn he does that well!!

Doesn't he?

Comment your views on this idiotic guy?😂

And do vote if you liked it!!!

Take care!!

Till then!!

Love,
Meethi❤️