|16- Weird|

THR777 ❤️

Lalallala!!

Before I start😂 i have been working on twist's bonus chapter from three days, hopefully I ll post it soon🤦🏻‍♀️😂

W E I R D
:::::::::::::::::::

"Why are you so nervous?" I ask Laksh as we start entering into my pack's territory.

"Who said I am nervous?"

"Oh yea, right. You normally take a step forward and then take five steps behind right?"

"I am not nervous."

"Laksh, chill. Even I wasn't this nervous when I met Ma and papa and now look at you."

"I am not nervous."

"As you say."

"But I am not nervous." Thats was the last word I heard before I shouted.

"Aaahhh!!!" I shout as I feel someone lifting me up.

"I am putting you into jail," I heard Sanskaar's voice not only that I also hear a loud growl.

I turn my gaze from Sanskaar to my mate who looked extremely pissed off and ready to start the war.

Sanskaar sensing the situation keeps me down and looks at Laksh and then at me.

"Sanskaar, this is Laksh." I tell him.

He nods at Laksh and moves forward and forwards his hand for a handshake.

Laksh eyes me angrily and shakes Sanskaar's hand.

He looks a little relaxed than before but stiff.

Didn't I tell him that Sanskaar was like my brother.

Possessive.

"Welcome to Indiaana pack, Alpha Laksh."

"Pleasure, Alpha Sanskaar."

"Wait, why would you put me in jail, bhai?" I say trying to less stiffen my possessive mate.

"Because Ragu, you vanished. I would lock you in jail forever."

"As if I would allow that," I heard Laksh mutter beside me.

"Shush!" I tell him.

"Does Ma know?"

"Na, I was on patrol and then I could feel your presence around so I ran here. And see I was right."

"So lets surprise ma!!"

"You think?"

"What?"

"She is so angry, you didn't even make Alpha Laksh meet her. You are going to see an outburst now."

"You can call me Laksh, and I hope you don't mind me calling you by your first name." Laksh butts in.

"Na its completely fine. Ragu, all the best."

I gulp scared yet we all start walking to the house.

()()()

"Moon Goddess, please protect me." I murmer as soon as Sanskaar knocks on the door.

"I am not leaving you Ragini Sharma!!" Ma shouts as soon as she open the door.

"Maaa," I say as she puts her hands on her waist amgrily.

"I am not talking to you, but I will talk to him." She says as she smiles at Laksh who returns it.

"Ma?"

"So you are the Alpha," Ma says.

"Yes, but for you Laksh." He says politely.

He knows how to be polite too?

"Chalo, come inside."

::::::::

"Don't tell me-" Laksh laughs.

"Aur nahi toh kya, this girl is afraid of lizard so much that once she had ran ten kilometers seeing the baby lizard."

"So she is a darpok."

"Wait, I am not a darpok. Maaa I am not a darpok. Laksh I am not a darpok."

"She is." Papa comes and adds.

"Aee you should be on my side naa!!"

"I side with truth."

"Oooh, burn?" Laksh amd Sanskaar simultaneously say.

These two, have now side against me. This mate of mine was extremely jealous of Sanskaar hut now after half an hour of talking they are behaving as if they are bestfriends since birth.

"I don't want to talk to anyone." I angrily say and starts leaving the house.

"Ragini, lizard."

"Mumma!"

And they all laugh.

"I will not talk to anyone of you." I angrily leave the house.

L A K S H

After ten minutes of her leaving, I decide to follow her. I can't let her be alone even if this is her pack.

Before I can leave, a man enters the house panting and with sweat.

With his smell I could tell that he was a wolf, a guard wolf.

"Alpha," he says seriously.

I see Sanskaar, Parul Ma and Teja Papa getting all stiff.

"I saw a black she wolf, and she wasn't Beta Ragini."

----------------

Booom!!

I said naaa

Real story!!

Thats how I add😂

Alsooo!! WE HIT 3k!!!

And i get 200 followers❤️

How was it?

Batao batao?

Do vote and comment!!

Taregt 65+

Love!!

Meethi❤️❤️