Epilogue

.SOLACE IN MY MATE.

Sometimes, you find love in the strangest way possible.

My story wasn't easy, I had a bad past, ever rude mate, but then gradually and slowly everything started turning beautiful.

Laksh and I have been with eachother eversince we found out that we were mates. After the Vikrant chapter got closed, we had married officially.

Though we were already mates and that enough was a reason for us to live together but then our parents were keen.

The Swara mystery, had been finally solved. Once I shifted after killing Vikrant, I had asked Laksh about Swara, and then it became all clear.

Swara was a human, but an offspring of two wolves, having a mutation her wolf genetics didn't multiply and were recessive resulting in her complete human state. And thats why never did I understood she was a wolf and so did she. We were oblivious to the fact.

A few months after our marriage, I had started getting ill. Vomit, aches, and mood swings, I had a brief idea about my state, and so after confirming with the doctor I knew I was pregnant.

Today marked our six year anniversary. Six years of togetherness. Though Laksh and I fought a lot owing to his rude and possessive nature but at the end we would return back to each other, always.

Ma, had taught me to use my healing powers. It was a long process, patience and trust was needed. I was slow but I understood everything.

When I told Laksh about my this power, he had effing brushed the topic of.

'Laksh, I wanted to tell you something,'
'Yeah?'
'I have healing powers.'
'Oh great, by the way do you think people outside would mind if we you know lock the room and stay here the whole night?'

And so, I had punched him in his gut hard.

Like, who had expected such a response?

But nonetheless, this journey had been something I would never forget.

"Ragini,"

"Yeah?"

"Inaayat,"

"What happened to her!"

"Come out and see."

And so I rushed outside to my baby girl, Laksh knew how much I worried about her safety still he left the sentence incomplete. I followed him out to the back yard.

"What happened to her? Where is she? Laksh!"

"See there," and he pointed behind me.

And there I saw my 5 year old daughter, in her shifted form, for the first time.

I smiled as I looked at her proudly.

"You aren't the only black she wolf in my life now," Laksh whispered as I sighed proudly.

My baby girl, a black she wolf in her small form.

She looked so small, so fragile yet so confident. I could see the shine in her eyes which I carried.

"And thats the one I would never mind." I replied as I leaned back on him, his arms enclosing around me.

I had my heaven right there.

I had found solace in my mate.

Solace in my mate.

The end!

Thank you!!

Do vote and commentt!!

Love❤️

Nowwww!!

As MISTAKEN AND SIMM both are completed.

I have started a new ff

If you have missed the prologue, do check it out

If you have missed the prologue, do check it out. Its called ISHQBAAAZ- swaragini ke twist wala.

Hehe!!

Love❤️