|09- Fight|

F I G H T
________________

"Where the bloody heck were you!?" He shouted angrily while I looked at him now angry.

He is my mate, not my controller.

"I don't need to tell you." I retort back as he intensifies his glare.

"Where were you?" He repeats.

"I am not telling you." I said angrily.

I have not signed up for telling him all my details and give him the check of what I do and where do I go.

I had gone my flat, to bring my diary.

In the middle of the night. And I didn't inform him.

But, its my diary. Very important. My ma's last object which she gifted me. It is if extreme importance.

"You have to!" He said angrily.

"I am not your slave, get that okay? I won't listen to you. Its my wish where I go and where I go. You have no say in that."

"I am your mate." His eyes suddenly softened.

"Not my controller. And I will not give you the details where I go."

"Its 4 fucking am. God Damnit!"

"So?"

"What if something happened- You should have told me. I would have taken you." He said suddenly changing is words.

"I wanted to go alone."

"Where did you go?"

"God! I am not telling you Laksh!" I shouted now pissed off.

I get it, he was worried. But I am still not telling him. I am fit and fine and in front of him. I am not telling him.

"Ragini!" He shouted back.

"Laksh!" I glared at him angrily.

"Why are you so angry?" My wolf suddenly interjected.

I ignored her and continued glaring at him. I am pretty sure my eyes woudl have turned into grey by now.

My wolf's eye colour.

I wanted to shift. Right now. I am so angry. I have no idea why but I am so pissed off.

From the day I met him he is shouting at me, what does he think of himself?

Till now I was controlling my anger but not anymore. If he is an Alpha, I am a Beta. I will now put him into his place.

What the heck does he think? He can control me?

In his dreams.

"And listen, don't shout at me okay? I know how to shout too!" I warned him angrily.

His glare was intact and so was mine.

"Ragini." He angrily gritted his teeth.

"You can't control me! I am your Mate, not someone who should inform you every damn thing."

He gulped audibly. His eyes showed something which I couldn't decipher.

I didn't want to.

I made a decision and sighed.

I started moving towards the door when his hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

Making me hit his chest, my hands tucked at my back by his arm.

"You are not going to the jungle, alone."

How did he know?

"How do you-"

"I am coming with you."

"I am going alone. I can protect myself."

"Yes you can. But now its my responsibilty."

"I don't."

"Please?"

____________________________________

Sooooo I posted this even if the votes werent reached.

But this is for THR777 and amita291 ❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all liked it!!

Do vote and comment!!

NSS AND TWIST updated as well

Take care

Love,
Meethi