|23- Climax|

Guess which story is gonna end soon?😂

Also, a very short but also a very very very important chapter xD

Hope you' ll like it ^_^

Lets go then.

--------------------

Third Person.

"Is it so easy for you all to say this?" A shrill yet loud voice echoed in the cave.

"But, you need to understand why we are telling you this. We have heard about Alpha Laksh. He might help us, and I don't think he would inform the enemies."

"Thats it, listen Paul, we can't trust him. He is our enemy. Infact everyone is our enemy. We have this, do you get it? This purple solution which will make all the man kind know thirsty of our blood. We didn't put 24 years of our life to be killed." The shrill voice responded.

"But Luna, you need to understand. Its high time now that we make our presence known to everybody. They all think we, our pack is dead. Its the time to retake our position back in the real world."

"Jaanki, they aren't wrong. We have finally made this solution. Our years of hardwork is finally in front of our eyes, but now its a long time. Also, I need my retirement too. Which would make pur daughter the next Alpha." Jaanki's husband made her understand.

"Shekhar, but we have enemies. I can't let all of us die. You know right that how badly I had to wound that traitor wolf. That wolf was from another pack but was in my brother's pack. Maybe the wolf was a traitor? Or a messenger? What if, my scent made that wolf know who I am. What if they are ready to wage a war as soon as we leave," Jaanki made her thoughts vocal.

"Are you sure that wolf wasn't from Tej's Pack?"

"Yes."

"Then we might as well be ready to wage a war. But we aren't stopping. Listen you all, I, Shekhar Mehta finally gives you all the long awaited sentence. Pack your stuff we are finally returning back to the real world. Also, be prepared we might even face some enemies on our way. All wolves that stop are way are to be fought upon, only Tej's Pack members would be left. Am I clear?" Shekhar growled loudly and the sound of claps and agreement filled the black cave.

It was time for them to return back home.

--------------

Laksh's Pack.

"Swara, contact Laksh right now."

"But Ma?"

"Swara immediately. We hear some foreign wolves are invading our territory. They have to be questioned asap."

"Papa, that means-"

"Yes, we have a war to fight."

Boooom!! Kasa kai?😂😂

How did you find the update?? Leave the comments ❤️

Also i dropped two bombs ;)

I hope you got them ;)

Alsooo a quick spoiler- (not relating to raglak) i am kinda currently obsessed with the serial Guddan😂😂 and I plan on writing an os on it. If you please, do read it❤️

Until,

Till the last remaining chapters are uploaded ❤️

Happy reading