|17- She|

S H E

----------------

Third person's point of view.

"I went there."

"Why! You could have ruined everything. Your one mistake could have finished all our hardwork. All the hardwork. We are just a step away from the explosion. After that, no one, no one could challenge our kind."

"But, she was with him! We need to -"

"Shush, sleep."

______

"Laksh,"

"Laksh," a voice echoed in the woods but it was unheard.

No one could hear the whimpering sound, a sound that belonged to a strong wolf, who now was a withering mess.

"Laks-" the wolf panted, her breathes now almost going null.

Her wolf form, was filled with claw marks and bite marks, blood oozing from her injuries. The leaves around had turned red. The blood left no one, the stones, the leaves, even the microbes now had blood, it was as if the blood was now the water each thing required to settle the thirst.

"Laaksshhh-" she called for her mate the last time before her eyes shut, the strong woman, the strong wolf, was finally surrendering. She gave up. Her life, her dreams now blur, the tears in her eyes washed away her desires. Her desires to stay with her mate, her desires to love. She was surrendering. Her life.

"There is something wrong!!" Laksh paced across the room his body shivering with fear. His wolf had started acting weird, he was crying. Whimpering. Growling angrily.

He knew something was wrong.

Change now!!! I know!! I can smell her!! Changee

His wolf pleaded.

"Laksh, I don't think there is something wrong." Sanskaar tried pacifying him.

"No!" He growled, his eyes were now pitch black. His wolf was angry, he himself was angry.

Sanskaar, moved back a little. No wolf lost their senses unless their mates were in danger.

"We need to find her."

Laksh did not answer instead he dashes outside.

His wolf taking charge, rustily. The Indiana pack saw the most anger transformation they could ever see. Laksh was not in his senses, his eyes showed anger. Anger, hurt and tension.

Laksh's wolf ran frantically towards the direction where the smell of their mate came from. Within and within the woods, he ran and pranced.

His paws, came to pause when they felt something liquidy, sticky. He raised his fore limb, and examined his paw.

Red. He sniffed the red liquid, it was blood. Precisely his mate's blood. He let out a loud growl. A growl filled with hurt, anger. He couldn't lose his mate.

He continued running when he finally saw his mate, lying lifeless on the ground.

The black wolf, who showed him attitude, who challenged him, who couldn't stop bickering with him, now laid silently. In pain.

His wolf weeped, and weeped.

He had to carry to her to the pack house, he quickly transformed into the human form. Wearing his shorts, he quickly picked the heavy animal.

Wolves weigh a lot more than the humans did. Not even a muscle in his body realised the heaviness of the animal's body. He was repenting, he was weeping. He wanted his mate back. His Ragini back.

Laksh, quickly ran towards the pack house with his mate, quickly. His life was dependent on it, his mate.

The pack house was near, and he saw the gate.

"Sanskaar, call the doctor! Call the bloody doctor!!" Laksh growled as soon as he stomped into the house.

Parul, Tej and Sanskaar were panicked, Sanskaar quickly mind linked the pack's doctor. While Parul guided Laksh to Ragini's room.

She had tears too.

Laksh laid the injured black beast on the white sheet bed.

"Ragini,"

"Ragini,"

Laksh kept on shouting, calling out to his mate, but all he got was silence.

The pack doctor soon entered quickly running seeing his Beta, injured.

He examined the animal, carefully running his gloved covered hands on the injuries. His gloves were now soaked in blood. She had lost too much blood.

"A-alpha-" the doctor stumbled.

"Say!!" Laksh growled back.

"She has lost too much of blood."

"I can see!! Heal her!!"

"I c-can't. Her body has to heal herself, her being in the wolf form helps as it is helping her heal. But after her body heals she will be still too weak, she can even d-"

"Don't!!!"

"Alpha, only one thing can save her."

"What!!"

"You have to mark her,"

Lalalalalallalalalallalalallallalalalalalalalla

Finalllllyyy!!! I finallllyyy uploadedddd!'nnnn

Seeeee you never expected this, did you?

Sach batau?

I didn't too.

Aaj jo dimaag mein aaya i wrote

But see whose gonna get marked ;)

Do vote and comment

66+

Love!
Meethi❤️