|26- End|

E N D

WORD COUNT- 2000+ the longest update for the book. The longest and the last chapter.

Keep your smiles ready as we are gonna end this with a bang!

Lets get ready for the action coming ahead for the last time.

SOLACE IN MY MATE

"Wait, what?" Laksh asked curiously his eyes on Ragini.

"I have never seen even their photographs, but I knew. I knew it was them. And.."

"And?"

"Ma would biologically be the only wolf except me to have a black fur." Ragini explained as she sighed.

"I don't know Laksh, I am scared. So scared. I don't know how to face them, they were supposed to me dead, I have believed so for the last 20 years of my life and now, I feel cheated. I have cried so many nights thinking I don't have a Ma to share things with, a dad to help me." Ragini confessed as she snuggled into Laksh as she weeped.

"Ragu, I know you aren't weak. You know how to handle this situation. I know you can." He placed a kiss on her mark as they both embraced eachother and dozed off.

+++

"Ragu, wake up baby," Laksh's husky voice woke Ragini up from her slumber.

"I want to sleep," she said as she snuggled deeper into his neck while Laksh's hand tighten around her waist.

"Ragu, Sanskaar came. They want to talk to you."

This happened to break Ragini's sleep and her eyes opened still she didn't get up from his hold.

"I-"

"Shush, you can and you will. Lets get over this with, and I'll always be beside you."

"You will?"

"Always."

+++

Ragini and Laksh got up from their bed, and took a bath after which they were no down having breakfast with Swara, Anu Ma and Durga Papa.

Throughout the lunch, Ragini and Swara shared looks, she was extremely shocked seeing Swara. Swara has been her friend since a long time and she never did smell her wolf scent, and now she turened out to be Laksh's sister.

Ragini had decided to ask Swara, but before she had someother questions which needed an answer.

They were half way through their breakfast when Sanskaar arriver followed by Shekhar and Janki.

Ragini's eyes snapped at them as her breath hitched. Finally, she was going to have the conversation. Finally.

How much ever she wanted Laksh to be with her, she knew she had to do this alone. All alone. She suffered these years, so she needs answers.

And she would get them.

"Ragini," Janki spoke breaking the silence filled room. Laksh grabbed Ragini's hands and interlocked their fingers. Giving her fingers a squeeze he left it and smiled at her encouraging her to go and win this battle of hers.

Ragini's chair scrapped back as she got up leaving he food, she quickly went outside. She knew she was being followed by her parents.

She came to a stop in the backyard and sighed as she turned to face the two most important people of her life.