Chapter 10: Can of Worms

Kai was starting up the gaming system when Lloyd walks in "Hey Kai, wish you saw it, Cole beat your high score last night"

"Uh you must be talking about another game, this is Fist to Face 2, nobody can beat me at my game" Kai declaired

"Huh, thought it was, see ya later Kai" Lloyd said walking away

Kai smiled as he turned back to the screen but quickly changed to angry when it showed the top high scores as Cole.

Inside the dining room, Cole is preparing Violet Berry Soup, he raised the spoon to taste it. He quickly spit it out, it tasted horrible.

Lloyd walks by "Hey Cole, I saw Jay messing with your soup last night, later"

On the deck, Jay activates his Sparring Robot for training, but it begins malfunctioning.

Lloyd then walks by "hey Jay, I saw Zane tampering with your robot"

"Wait Lloyd come back" Jay shouted as Lloyd left, leaving him to deal with the aggressive robot alone.

Later, Zane walks onto the deck to grab his laundry when Lloyd passes by.

"Hello Lloyd, how are you doing this evening" Zane smiled

"Good, Aria asked me to pick up Kai's laundry, she washed his ninja suite with yours" Lloyd said picking it up before walking off.

Zane's smile quickly changes to a frown when he notices that his white ninja suit has now turned pink.

Lloyd then walked into Aria's room "hey Aria, Kai wanted me to give you your locket back. He said he had to borrow it"

Aria sat up in bed and looked over at her dresser. Lloyd set it down and quickly left. Aria stood up and picked up the pieces of her locket, it was broken.

Meanwhile the 4 boys meet up inside the Bounty to argue.

"You knew that was my game!" Kai shouted

"It took me 3 days to make that soup!" Cole shouted

"Don't mess with my robot!" Jay shouted

"How am I supposed to strike fear in this! It's pink!" Zane shouted

"Enough!" Wu shouted and moved the curtain revealing Lloyd was responsible for their troubles.

"I get first dibs!" Kai shouted cracking his knuckles

"No dibs" Wu ordered "I had purposely ordered Lloyd to sabotage you to teach you all about the destructive power of rumors"

"No offense, but thats a stupid lesson sensei" Cole said

"Well i seemed to have misplaced my lesson book" Sensei Wu admits

"You mean this one" Kai said taking the book out of Lloyd's pocket.

"It was the perfect plan until you ruined it" Lloyd whined

The ninjas all jumped back when a knife lodged into the wall next to Lloyd. Lloyd shouted and moved over.

"That almost killed me" Lloyd said

"Next time I won't miss" the ninjas looked at the door to see Aria holding throwing knifes, her eyes were filled with tears, she was pissed.