Chapter 49: Kingdom Come

Atop the Wailing Alps, Bansha, Morro, and Soul Archer sulk in their failure to get through the Blind Man's Eye. 

"the ninja will have the upper hand if they get the Sword of Sanctuary first" Morro said while he struggles to fight off Lloyd "why is he fighting so hard now!"

"Perhaps it is the girl" Soul Archer suggested

"Just what are these two relationship" Morro questioned angrily "Every time she's around he fights harder, forget it, we need to get the Sword of Sanctuary"

"I might know someone who can get us in the back way" Bansha claims

-

"Are you always this weak"

"Shut it Ari" Aria said upset

"You have an infinite amount of power, all you have to do is-"

"never" Aria said  "I won't do that, besides i wouldn't be able to touch Lloyd anymore, his light powers can destroy me"

"You already got your dark powers back, all you have to do is unlock your true potential, Lloyd already did once he became the ultimate spinjitzu master. All you have to do is-"

"I said no" Aria argued "I will never"

"Ok but don't say I didn't warn you of the consequences"

Aria looked at her "what consequen-"

-

Aria wakes up aboard the bounty in her room. She heard talking and made her way into the bridge.

"Now all we have to do is find the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master" Kai said

"Yeah and you don't even know where the tomb is" Ronin remind them making everyone mad

"You ruin everything" Nya said

"Did I miss anything?" Aria asked, to aware them of her presence

"Aria you're awake" Jay said happily hugging her

"Did Morro hurt you?" Cole asked worried "we found you passed out in the snow"

"I just hit my head that's all" Aria reassured him

Kai walked over to her "I saw Lloyd within Morro, he's still fighting. He told me to tell you as long as you continue to fight so will he"

Aria smiled "Thanks Kai" she turned to everyone "let's find that tomb"