Chapter 41: The Day of the Dragon

"This goody goody act is nothing like you"

Aria turned around "You're that dark clone"

"You can call me Ari" The clone replied 

"What do you want?" Aria asked

"Nothing, I'm simply just a nightmare" Ari pointed below Aria, a black hole appeared, Aria screamed as she fell through into the darkness

-

On Chen's Island, the factory workers sink the blimp under Jay's command, as a way to keep Chen and the remaining Anacondrai Cultist on the island: he then has Bolobo use his vines to sink the ferry. 

Cole goes into a room where the ninja were gathering near Aria's sleeping form "The palace and our rooms are empty, their's no other way off the island, we'll find them"

"I'm proud of all of you for bringing the elemental masters together and sticking together, but keep your guard up" Garmadon says

All of a sudden Aria screamed and sat up, she was breathing heavy. Lloyd quickly rushed over to her and held her hand.

"It's ok" Lloyd said rubbing the top of her head "it's us"

Aria calmed down and hugged Lloyd. The rest of the ninja came over and hugged her as well.

"how are you feeling kiddo?" Kai asked

"better" Aria replied "I'm glad you guys found me"

"If we had been any later you might have died" Zane informed

"Zane don't tell her that" Jay said

"It's fine guys really" Aria said as she stood up "what's the situation"

While Lloyd informs Aria of what's happened, Karlof works on modifying Jay's mech while Nya informs Master Wu and Misako on Chen's apparent defeat. Wu also reveals that the Bounty is nearly complete and that they'll use it to bring everyone home.  

Back on the coast, Griffin boasts to Neuro that he could easily win on Jay's game show when the Master of Mind receives a message from Skylor and sends the Master of Speed to the Ninja to inform them of what happened. 

Kai takes off on one of the crushers while Jay takes the mech, Garmadon and Cole take the Jet, Zane takes a buggy, Nya takes the D.B. Express, and Lloyd leaves on his Dragon, leaving Turner amazed and Karlof sad as he wishes he could do the same. Everyone takes off, leaving Dareth and Aria behind. 

"Why aren't you going?" Dareth asked

"I really don't care about the girl" Aria replied over her shoulder as she headed inside.

In the jungle, P.I.X.A.L. warns Zane that she can't analyze what's ahead of them at the speed he's going, when the buggy crashes and he's thrown into a cave. Jay attempts to help, though Zane and Kai tell him to go as Skylor needs their help more than Zane. 

Upon looking at the crevice, Zane soon begins to see the Titanium Dragon, much to P.I.X.A.L.'s confusion as she can't see anything. In an abandoned town, Skylor is being pursued by Kapau and Chope and eventually hits a dead end, using Ash's smoke to escape while the two crash into the wall. As Chen takes aim at her, Cole and Garmadon arrive at which Clouse jumps on the Jet and begins to take the wing apart. 

Garmadon exits and jumps on Clouse, sending them both off the plane and into the jungle where they start fighting. Meanwhile, Skylor is now being chased by Eyezor and is saved by Kai, who crashes his chopper into the thug's own bike. Kai takes a rocket board for himself and the chase begins again when Chen starts to pursue them in the bladecopter.