Chapter 26: The Day Ninjago Stood Still

The Ninja are training Lloyd to fight without using his eyes in Dareth's Dojo, making a mess in the process. Aria sat in the corner reading a book.

"Why do I have to train so much, but Aria gets to sit and read?" Lloyd questioned

"Aria's body is in a weakened state, too much stress can cause her to go into a coma" Zane explained

"yeah what he said" Kai said

They are interrupted by a strong earthquake, and Zane sends his Falcon to scout for danger. The Ninja save a woman who was trapped by the collapsing street.

"What's happening?" Aria asked Wu

"According to the prophecies, the earthquakes is a warning" Misako replied

Stone Warriors emerge to the surface and wreak havoc over the city.

"Gather everyone to an evacuation point to be picked up by the Destiny's Bounty" Wu instructed the ninja

"Where is Nya supposed to land the bounty?" Jay asked

"The roof of the NTV office building" Aria replied

The citizens all head to the building while the Ninja hold off the Stone Warriors using the Ultra Sonic Raider and the Ultra Dragon. 

Misako realizes she dropped her valuable research scroll as she was going up, and goes back down to retrieve it. But the Bounty has to take off as the Stone Army started damaging the ship's boosters, and at the last minute, Master Wu jumps off the ship and goes to assist Misako. 

Misako notices her scroll tangled up in the wires of the long ceiling lights, and after seeing the Stone Army gaining on her she is forced to jump onto the wires and carefully climb down to her scroll. After retrieving it, she attempts to jump back onto the staircase railing to no avail, finding herself at risk of falling.

Master Wu rushes in to fend off the Stone Army, helping Misako up and rushing to another room. As they get cornered nearby a large open window, they both use Spinjitzu to defeat some Stone Warriors. Their Spinjitzu has no effect and seeing as there were too many Stone Warriors, they jump out of the building and unexpectedly land on the Bounty. The wind blows away the picture under Master Wu's hat, but Misako reminds him that the past is the past, but there is always the future.

"Aria" they heard Lloyd say

They looked over to see Aria on the ground holding onto Lloyd's arm who was kneeling besides her.

"Take her to rest" Wu instructed and Lloyd picked her up

He brought her into the ninja's room and laid her in her bed

"I hate this" Aria mumbled

"I know but it'll be ok, we're going to figure out what's wrong with you, just relax for now" Lloyd said and Aria nodded