Chapter 76: Radio Free Ninjago

Aria was transported to after her father had created the demon realm and the demons and was in the middle of resurrecting her mother as a demon. When they finished Layla hugged the Overlord.

The first spinjitzu master walked over to them "Layla you are now a demon, when you died you were pregnant"

Layla covered her mouth and had tears in her eyes "I lost our baby"

"It's ok" the overlord said hugging her

"Because you had to be resurrected you can no longer have a child, but using my power I can resurrect the child but it will take longer to grow because of her power. To resurrect the unborn child I will have use transfer some of my power into her, and with her being your child she will be half overlord and half demon. Their's a chance the child might not make it" the first spinjitzu master explained

"why are you helping me?" The overlord questioned "We battled for years before you split me from ninjago"

"I believe that even monsters deserve to be loved" The first spinjitzu master replied with a smile "Now Layla come here"

Layla walked over to him and he placed his hand on her stomach, it glowed gold for a bit.

"Overlord add your power" the fist spinjitzu master commanded

The overlord did as he was told and a mix of gold and purple light filled the air. It went away and they removed their hands.

"I believe this child will be the bridge that can help this world, to show their is not only light and darkness, but both" the first spinjitzu master smiled "I will have my descended and you have yours. Overlord you have chosen a beautiful wife, I wish you the best"

With that the first spinjitzu master left and was never seen again. 

Do you guys want me to end there for the day or keep going, cause I will love to keep going in you guys want, and if you do want I am going to take a couple hours break so you can catch up and update more chapters in a couple hours if that's what you'd like.