Chapter Twenty Eight (LEMON)

"Let me make you mine." You snarled at him.

He complied.

One moment you were watching each other with a feral lust, the next you were pulling Kakashi's clothes off piece by piece.

He was stripped completely bare in front of you, his hard member standing erect.

"Now that's just not fair." The man gestured to your fully clothed body.

You chuckled, slowly peeling your shirt and pants off.

Then came the main question. Would you take your hood off?

You weren't sure what to do, conflict forming inside.

"Don't feel pressured to do anything. I won't force anything on you." Kakashi reassured.

He must have read your expression.

You nodded in relief, a better idea popping into your head.

"Close your eyes." You smirked.

The man raised a brow. "What are you planning?"

"You'll see. Or maybe you won't." You teased. The same way he had the other night.

You took off your ninja band, the symbol of the Land of Shadows engraved on it.

The man stared at it for a moment, coming to the realization of what you intended to do.

He seemed surprised at first, but then a lazy confidence overtook him.

He sealed his eyes shut as you leaned over him, tying the band securely over his eyes.

As soon as you were sure he couldn't see, you unclasped your cloak, letting it slide to the floor. You pushed him back onto the bed where he sat on the edge, hands offering support.

You knelt down in front of him, directly in front of his member.

You heard him inhale sharply as he felt your warm breath between his legs.

You smirked at his reaction, flicking your tongue against his tip. He gripped the sheets, bracing himself as you took his manhood into your mouth.

You swirled it around, dragging you tongue up and down his shaft slowly.

He gritted his teeth, growling softly.

You bobbed your head, continuing to pleasure him.

"(Y/N)..." He moaned out.

You knew he was close to coming, you heard it in his labored breath.

As you prepared for him to release, you yelped as he pulled you off of him and picked you up.

Before you knew it, he had thrown you on the bed and held himself above you.

He ran one hand over your face, trying to find your lips before he knelt down and kissed you deeply.

As his tongue entered your mouth, his hands groped your breasts, reaching behind your back to unfasten your bra.

He slipped the cloth off, hands stroking your breasts gently as his kisses traveled down your neck to your collar bone.

You gripped his back, fingernails raking red lines.

You moaned as one of his hands slipped into your panties, circling that special spot slowly. You opened your legs wider, trying to give him better access as he continued to kiss your neck.

"Kashi..." You groaned out as one of his fingers slipped inside of you.

You felt your toes curl as he pumped in and out rhythmically.