Caught (Spencer)

You and Spencer have been together for about a year now and you moved in about 2 months ago but non of his co-workers know. He's not trying to hide you but he's not looking for them to find you either. One day Spencer was suppose to have a free day and they were calling him for a case but he wasn't answering his phone so Derek decided to pay him a visit.

Your POV

Spencer was still sleeping when I woke up making me smile and kiss his cheek trying to wake him up but he didn't though a smile was forming on his lips making me smirk and kiss his neck softly.

"I know you're awake Smarty." I say to his ear making him open his eyes to look at me.

"I wanna ask you something." He said attaching his hands to my hips and pulled me closer to him planting a kiss on my lips.

"And what's that Dr. Spencer Reid?" I asked him raising a brow wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Marry me?" He asked his mouth travelling down my jawline to my neck finding my sweet spot in seconds where he left his mark like he always did making me gasp and push him back slightly to look in his eyes.. he's not kidding.

"I'd love to marry you Smarty." I say smiling and he grinned kissing my lips and I kissed back happily.

"I'll go get a quick shower k?" I asked him and he nodded getting up.

"I'll go prepare the coffee." He said and I nodded kissing his cheek.

"I'll go make breakfast when I'm out." I say walking to the bathroom and taking a bath.

Spencer POV

I got out of bed putting some cloth on and into the kitchen to start preparing the coffee and when it was almost ready someone knocked at the door. I looked at it strangely before walking towards it and look through the peep hole to see Morgan there.

"Shit." I mumbled opening the door quickly thinking that if I made him leave quickly maybe he wouldn't notice Y/N.

"Uh hi Morgan." I say confused as to why he was here.

"Hey pretty boy. You weren't answering your phone so I volunteered to come get you. We have a case." He said making me curse under my breath.

"You ok there pretty boy?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah just, uh, let me go get ready." I say trying to close the door but he pushed it open.

"You were just about to close the door on me instead of letting me in?" He said a smirk on his lips.

"Hey Smarty the coffee better be ready." I turn my head to my bedroom door where Y/N was walking out with one of my shirts on and a towel in her hand as she dried her hair.

"Uh hi.." She said when her eyes landed on Morgan confusion in her eyes before she looked at me.

"So this is what you've been hiding pretty boy?" Morgan said a smirk on his lips making me groan and roll my eyes.

"I wasn't trying to hide it, it's just non of your business." I say walking towards Y/N kissing her head.

"The coffee's probably ready just need to put them in cups and add sugar and for you milk." I say she looked at me then at Morgan then back at me giving me a small smile.

"I'll make you a quick breakfast while you get ready." She says softly kissing my lips before walking to the kitchen not caring at all that Morgan was watching her.

Your POV

I walked to the kitchen as I walked I felt who I think to be Morgan follow me and lean on the counter. I ignored him and continue to look for eggs and bacon and putting bread in the toaster.

"You seem very accustomed to the apartment.. not your first time here?" He asked studying me.

"No." I say simply cracking the eggs.

"Short answer... am I upsetting you?" He asked and I glance at him.

"I don't appreciate you profiling me Derek Morgan." I say getting Spencer's coffee ready.

"How do you know my name?" He asked as I didn't even bother to look at him.

"Yesterday you made fun of Spencer yet again claiming he didn't have any 'game'. Just like you've done a lot." I say again turning the eggs and turning to look at him with a smirk.

"And every time you do I'm the one paying." I say turning around again putting the eggs in a go plate before putting the bacon to cook and walk to the fridge to look for butter just as the toaster pushed the toast out.

"What is that suppose to mean?" He asked as I add the butter to the toast.

"I don't appreciate you talking about my boyfriend as if you knew him outside of work." I say now walking back to the bacon turning it as well.

"And I would never say he doesn't have game." I say after putting the bacon on the go plate with the toast just as Spencer walked out now dressed.

"You good Smarty?" I ask him and he smiled at me nodding kissing my cheek before looking at the plate.

"I thought you might want to eat it on the way to work after all that's why I got those plates." I say and he shook his head in disbelieve.

"I love you." He said making me smile and kiss him not caring that his coworker was watching us. All the contrary actually I wrapped my hands around Spencer's neck pulling him closer to me as his hands flew to my ass squeezing softly.

"Baby I have you go." He said trying to pull away but I kissed him one more time before making him look me in the eyes.

"Be safe.. and come back to me. I didn't say yes this morning just to lose you." I say and he smiled kissing my nose softly.

"I will.." He says looking in my eyes and I nodded letting him go and handing him his coffee and breakfast.

"Now go other people need you now." I say smiling at him.

"I'll see you when I get back." He said kissing my head again before turning to Morgan.

"Let's go." He said before walking out the door.

Spencer POV

"Said yes this morning?" Morgan asked as we were outside and I nodded.

"I asked her to marry me this morning." I say getting in his car and opening the disposable go plate.

"How long have you been with her to ask her to marry you?" He asked starting the car glancing at me.

"A year." I say simply making his eyes go wide.

"Damn." He whispered before he started to drive and making me smirk.