Like Me (Spencer)

I would categorize this as sorta funny cause it's gonna be an argument between you and your best friend all while Spencer is arguing with Derek and I'll be following the musical up top from 'Teen Beach Movie' Like Me and OMG I just can't wait to start. I'm already laughing and I haven't even started. Also b/f is actually going to be best friends name k?

Spencer POV

"Ok pretty boy, when you meet a girl you like you should take my advice." Derek said a smirk on his lips.

"Girls like boys like me. Take the lead, she likes it when you're in control." He continued looking at me a row raised the smirk still on his lips.

"I don't know, I'd let 'em breath chill out and go with the flow." I say leaning on the desk.

"Make all the plans." He says and I scrunch my eye brows.

"Don't be impolite." I say shaking my head.

"I know what girls like." We both say at the same time.

Your POV

"Trust me you need to give him a quick glance bat your eyes and look away." b/f says and I raise a brow at her.

"Why not take the chance and ask him on a date? Pick up the check." I said and she almost yelled at me.

"No! Bake him a pie! I know what boys like." I shake my head a smile on my lips.

Spencer POV

"Hang with the guys don't let her know how much you care." Derek said and I almost laugh.

"It's better to look her in the eyes and tell her even if you're scared." I say.

"You got it wrong pretty boy." He says.

"No, I got it right." I say back.

"I know what girls like." We both say at the same time again.

Your POV

"Stretch pants, cute sweater and sweet perfume are the best way to go." She says all while showing me some of her cloth and I shake my head.

"Don't dress for him, it's better when you dress for you, I keep it lose." I say showing her my outfit.

"My outfit is tight." She says showing me hers.

"I know what boys like." We say together.

"All the boys try to woo me." She says using her hair dryer to create a brease and then turns it to me.

"The more they chase me the more I resist." I say trying to keep my hair from being a mess before she turned it off.

Spencer POV

"All the girl think I'm groovy." Derek says leaning on a desk all cool like and I take a seat.

"There's only one girl that's on my list." I tell him a smile on my lips before I get up looking at the time.

"Which I have to go see now." I say smirking at Derek when he looks at me as if I was crazy and left.

Your POV

"Now if you excuse me I have a date to go to." I say shaking my head and she rolled her eyes letting me go as I met up with Spencer at the movies where we had agreed on and I payed for the tickets.

"I'll pay for the pop corns and drinks." He said and I sighed nodding.

"Fine.. you know the strangest thing just happened before I came here." I say as we walked to the pop corn stand.

"Me too, my co-worker was trying to give me advise on how to get women.. and there's nothing unusual about that but he called himself 'boy' which I've never heard him call himself that." He says making me laugh.

"My best friend was also trying to advise me.. but I think we're good like we are." I say and kiss his cheek making him slightly blush causing me to smile at him.

"I think so too." He says before we ordered our pop corn and drinks for a perfect first date.