Personal (Derek)

You and Derek are just friends but you both like each other, you have a boyfriend thinking that Derek is basically just a fantasy because he would never like you like that. You find yourself in a club with the team and your boyfriend tagged along much to Derek's discomfort.

Third/Second Person POV

Don't take it personal but personally, I think you'd be better with somebody like me. But worse of all, you don't even see (you don't even see)

"Come on babe let's go dance." Y/N says bored out of her mind.

"You know I don't dance." Brad says making Y/N sigh and takes a drink.

I think it's time I let my heart out on the line, I think it's time to say what's playing on my mind, I see you out with him and I say that I'm fine
Happens every time (every time)

"You ok Derek?" Y/N asked Derek as he was acting strangely.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said.

I'm sick and tired of playing games
I'm sick and tired of being second place, and I know if I never try
I'll be sick and tired of being sick and tired

"Hey Y/N." Derek said looking at her admiring how pretty she looks.

"Yes?" She asked looking up at him.

Girl, don't take it personal but personally, I think you'd be better with somebody like me but worse of all, you don't even see (you don't even see)

"Wanna go dancing?" He asked her the rest of the team either on the dance floor, drinking or on a table discussing with other nerds about who knows what. Y/N glanced at her boyfriend who didn't seem too happy but she had asked him before and he had said no.

"Sure." She said getting up as Derek smirked extending his hand and glancing at Y/N's boyfriend a victory smirk on his lips.

You know how much I love it when you call me out, you see it in my eyes, the way they follow you around 'cause yeah, I like the way you dance
You know I do, yeah I do 'cause that's just you

"Why are you dating a guy like that?" Derek asked holding Y/N's hips her hands around his neck as they danced and Y/N savored the feeling of his body against hers.

"What do you mean a guy like that?" She asked looking in his eyes as he looked at her pulling her closer to him.

I'm sick and tired of being friends, I'm sick and tired of being there and I know if I never tried I'll be sick and tired of being sick and tired

"He doesn't make you feel good, he didn't even take you dancing, why did he even come here anyway?" Derek asked her and Y/N turned around her back pressed against his chest her hands moving over her head and round his neck as his hands moved one to take one of her hands in his and the other wrapped around her waist to pull her closer if possible.

"I don't know.. it's not like I love him nor him me, we just started dating a week ago yet we're already fighting." Y/N said throwing her head back against his shoulder.

Girl, don't take it personal
But personally, I think you'd be better with somebody like me
But worse of all, you don't even see (you don't even see)

"Then why don't you leave him?" Derek whispered to her ear kissing down her neck.

"Guess I don't want to feel as alone." She said enjoying the attention she was getting from Derek.

So, let's make it personal, tell me what you like, let's make it personal 'cause I know that you want to try to get personal. Tell me what you like let's make it personal (personal)

"I can think of a few things that won't even let the thought of feeling alone enter your train of thought." Derek said to her ear again this time one of his hands moving down her leg up and down before going back up making sure to touch the spot between her legs.

"What are you implying Derek Morgan?" Y/N asked glancing at him from her position as he looked down at her.

So, don't take it personal but personally, I think you'd be better with somebody like me but worse of all, you don't even see (you don't even see)

"I'm just saying.. I could make you feel so much better than him." He said biting on her ear seductively making Y/N let out a small moan pressing her ass to Derek's growing friend.

"Is that so?" She said knowing full well he was right but needing him to touch her more.

Don't take it personal but personally, I think you'd be better with somebody like me but worse of all, you don't even see (you don't even see)

"I'm more than sure about it." Says Derek kissing down her neck sucking in the area between her neck and shoulder making her gasp when he turned her around his hands on her ass squeezing.

"He doesn't touch you like I do.. you should be with somebody like me but it's like you don't see it." He says to her and she smiled before leaning in and kissing him forgetting she even had a boyfriend considering she was gonna dump him before even leaving the club.

Girl, don't take it personal
But personally, I think you'd be better with somebody like me
But worse of all, you don't even see (you don't even see)