Missed You (Spencer)

Smut warning! You hadn't seen Spencer in 2 weeks and you were sexualy frustrated..

Your POV

I fucking miss him.. I miss the way his hands caress my body, or how he kisses me, or how he looks so fucking hot when he starts ordering me around or when he punish me if I disobey.. mm god his fingers trasing my body or how my hands feel every time I run them through his hair.

"I'm home!" I hear and bolted out of the bed where I was with just one of his shirts on and run to the front door where his voice came from just to see him taking his other shoe off.

"Babe." I say before jumping on him wrapping my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck before kissing him full on the lips. Even though he was surprised he held me on my ass and kissed back before pulling slightly back to talk to me.

"Well hello to you too.. how are you?" He asked walking with me still in his arms. And I kiss his neck up to his ear.

"Spencer I need you." I say making him growl and kiss me hard before I felt him lean down the bed on my back as he continued to kiss me his hand moved to caress my thigh while the other played with my breast making me moan.

"Fuck I've missed you so much." He said when he stopped kissing me just to kiss down my neck his hand moving in between my legs to that place where I needed him most.

"Princess you're already wet.. and you're not even wearing any underwear just my shirt huh you little slut." He said biting on my ear slightly making me bite my lip and tug at his shirt wanting it off.

"Mhm Spencer please." I say as he smirked pulling away from me and pulling his shirt slowly until it was completely off letting me admire his slim body structure that to most would come as a surprise to see slight abs on... it was a surprise to me too the first time.

"You want me princess?" He asked watching me with a smirk on his lips. No one would ever even guess of him being like this.. he looks like a guy that's Vanilla when in reality he's everything but.

"Yes Daddy." I say biting my lip and I could see his eyes darkening. He has a huge daddy kink mostly because he loved dominating everything I did in moments like this.

He walked towards me slowly watching me before moving me so that my core was right in front of him. His hands locked on my hips to prevent me from moving as he let's his tongue do its magic.

"Oh my god! Daddy! Mhm~" I moaned my hands flying to his hair slightly pulling on his hair and biting my lip throwing my head back with my eyes closed. I could feel him watching me as I did so enjoying every second of it until I came and he licked me clean me shaking under him before he pulled the shirt I had on over my head and kissing me hard and passionate.

"You're so perfect." He mumbled between kisses and my hands moved to his pants unbuttoning them as he threw them off along with his underwear and got ready to enter me.

"I love you." He says kissing down my neck and I'm sure there wasn't any high better than this one.

"I love you too." I say moving my arms under his scratching his back as he went in me completely without warning and I bite on his shoulder as he starts moving.

"Fuck baby you're tight." He says before taking one of my legs and putting it over his shoulder hitting just the right spot my nails now scratching at the back of his neck.

"R-right.. there fuck~" I moan almost screamed out and he started moving faster and harder.

"There princess?" He asked and I threw my head back nodding biting my lip and my eyes closed feeling that familiar knot forming in my stomach again.

"Mh daddy I'm coming." I say.

"Come for me princess." He said and like that I came around him but he didn't stop he kept going and it wasn't until I came a third time that he came and pulled out.

"God I missed you." I say kissing him on the lips when he laid next to me and he chuckled.

"I missed you too." He says kissing my nose and forehead.

"Goodnight princess." He says and I smiled cuddling closer to him.

"Goodnight Spencer." I say before falling asleep.

Third Person POV

Spencer had to get up and go to work the next day because they had a new case thankfully this one was local. Once he got to the BAU late causing everyone to look at him as he apologized for being late his hair a mess and Morgan noticed the scratches on his neck and raised a brow.

"Pretty boy finally got laid!" Morgan said a smirk on his lips.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Spencer asked looking at Morgan.

"You have messy hair and have scratches on the back of your neck.. you also have a faint hickey on your jawline." Emily says teasingly as Spencer's hand flew to the back of his neck.

"Damn it Y/N." He mumbles under his breath.

"Congrats Spence." Says JJ a smirk on her lips.

"Again what is that supposed to mean? What makes you think I don't get 'laid' every time I come back home?" Spencer asked digging his fingers through his hair to try and tame it but just then there was a knock on the door making everyone look at it strangely before it opened revealing a beautiful girl who looked shy.

"Sorry to interrupt but.. babe you forgot your phone.. thought you'd need it." The girl says as Spencer got up and took the phone from her kissing her forehead.

"Thanks." He said and she smiled at him.

"I'll see you later Smarty." She said making him smile at the nickname and before she left he turned her around so that she was back in front him and kissed her softly making her blush but kiss him back before pulling away.

"I'll see you when I get home." He says to her and she nodded before looking behind him at the surprised team and gave them a shy smile still blushing before turning around and walking away Spencer closing the door and taking his seat again.

"Don't we have a case to discuss?" He said as if nothing happened as they all shook their heads still surprised before continuing to do the briefing.