Reward (Derek)

This is gonna be interesting, you are talking to one of your friends that like you is studying criminal justice and are taking a class on human behavior, you, like everyone in the class, weren't getting the class much since the teacher wasn't a very good one but was still a hard judge when it came to assignments and exams. All of a sudden you started getting better and your best friend -that I'm giving a name to since I know how annoying it is to keep looking for names in your head is- asks you how your getting so good.. what happens next?

Your POV

"Just how the hell did you get a hundred in that test?! I'm sure that he didn't even teach half of what that test had!" Livia my best friend said as I laugh at her.

"Perks of having a boyfriend that works for the FBI behavior analysis unit." I said and it wasn't a complete lie just not the whole truth let's go back to that day shall we?

~A week ago~

"Ugh I don't get this! Why is he even a teacher?!" I groan frustrated at the useless material the teacher gave.

"You ok there baby girl?" Derek asked glancing at me as I threw myself on the bed.

"Useless, he's a useless teacher. Why is he even teaching if he doesn't know how to?!" I rambled making him laugh and walk towards me pulling me so that I was now sitting up.

"What class is it?" He asked kneeling in front of me caressing my cheek looking up at me.

"Human behavior." I say and he just shook his head.

"Baby you have a boyfriend that works for the Behavior Analysis Unit.. why didn't you just ask me if you were having problems?" He asked.

"Because I... because I didn't want to bother you like that." I say and he shakes his head looking up at me.

"Baby girl you would never bother me... Why don't we do something?" He says a smirk on his lips.

"What's that?" I asked him now curious and he got up leaning in stopping just as our noses touched his hands on ether side of me.

"I'll take you out every time I can and I'll train you on people behavior as you go.. on your next test if you get an A you'll get a reward but if you don't.." He stopped kissing my neck softly making me bite my lip.

"Then I get to punish you.." He whispered to my ear making me moan slightly.

"Derek are you trying to help me or to make me fail?" I asked wrapping my hands around his neck and he laughed.

"Trust me baby girl you won't like the punishment." He said pecking my lips before getting up.

"Now get dressed we're going out."

~Present time~

"That can't be all can it?" She asked and I smiled.

"He took me out and made practice test with people around us without them even knowing.. plus he promised a reward if I got an A in this test.. so you are going to be my witness." I say and she smirked at me.

"Get it girl!" She yelled making me laugh as we made it to the parking lot where Derek was leaning on his car waiting for me being the cool ass he is.

"I still don't know how you scored a guy like that." She says looking him up and down checking him out as he took his sun glasses off a smirk on his lips, he knew she was checking him out, and I push her slightly giving her a warning look.

"Careful." I warn finally making it towards Derek his smirk widening.

"Someone's jealous." He said and I glared raising a brow causing him to put his hands up in surrender the smirk not leaving his lips.

"Shut it, you're mine and only mine." I say taking his hand and putting it around my shoulders making him laugh but pull me closer kissing my cheek.

"Only yours." He said.

"So how did it go?" He asked and I smirked looking at Livia.

"How did I do Liv?" I asked her causing her to playfully glare.

"I don't know what you did but she was the only one to get a 100 on the test it almost doesn't make since. I swear the teacher was more surprised than even the students." She said grumpily making me laugh.

"Is that so?" Derek says smirking down at me.

"In that case let's go then, your reward is waiting for you at home." He said and I glance at Livia as she was smirking before saying her goodbye and leave. Derek opened the door for me and we both got into the car driving back to his. We walked into his apartment and just like that he had me pinned to the door.

"So you got a hundred baby girl?" He asked to my ear making me moan and nod.

"What do you want then?" He asked looking in my eyes and I almost melted looking into them. His hands moved to my ass pulling me up causing me to wrap my legs around him.

"I.. I want you to fuck me like you never have." I say breathless and he smirked kissing me before carrying me into his room without breaking the kiss. He threw me to the bed something he had never done he would normally lay me down and stay above me. I moved up the bed while looking at him. He smirk before slowly taking his shirt off.

"Strip for me kitten." He said in the sexiest voice I've ever heard and he has never called me kitten before.. I quickly did as told and he hovered over me kissing down my neck getting to my chest treating my nipples with both his moth and hand as the other moved to do circles on my clit with his thumb while two of his fingers in me moving in and out.

"Oh my god~" I moan out throwing my head back wrapping my hands on his neck pulling me closer.

"How are you even-mhm~" I moaned again biting my lip.

"You like that kitten?" He said once he kissed up to my ear adding another finger.

"Mh~ah fuck Derek!" I yelled when he curled his fingers just right making me cum all over his fingers and he smirked kissing down my body again liking his fingers clean all the time still looking at me before forcefully opening my legs and attaching his lips to my sensitive area making me scream.

"No~Derek! Fuck!" I kept yelling trying to squirm away from him but his hands were tightly gripping my hips and he didn't stop until I had came a second time. My body was trembling with pleasure when he stopped eating me out and went up to my lips so that I could taste my self. Too soon he pulled away and made me stand up with him before turning me around and smacking my ass putting me on all fours on the bed.

"Fuck~" I mumbled still feeling the sting of his hand on my ass cheek. Not even a minute later I felt his huge cock inside me making me scream louder.

"Fuck baby girl your tight." He said and I could feel his smirk, I mean how could I not be tight after having come two times in a row?

"Mh~ daddy right there!" I yelled without even thinking.

"What did you call me?" He asked pulling away slowly before slamming into me.

"Ah~ I called you daddy~" I say and he did the same thing again before continuing to slam into me again and again until I found myself coming again around him but he didn't stop. It wasn't until I came a 4th time that he came in me and pulled out breathing fast collapsing with me.

"Holly shit Derek." I say breathing probably faster than him.

"You liked that baby girl?" He asked a smirk on his lips as I nodded and he kissed me.

"Get some sleep baby girl." He said pulling my body towards him and just like that sleep consumed me.